First TRX with a rear swaybar!!! Handles amazing!!!

Just wanted to clarify, if you are looking at this kit for TRX, the TRX has a 2+ lift over the factory Ram 1500 and Rebel (1+ inch of lift) so Hellwig recommends their 2-4" end links as they will accommodate the TRX.

TRX and Rams with a 2-4" inch lift will run these: https://justboltons.com/hellwig-universal-adjustable-straight-end-links-set-of-2-11-14-7962/

With this Sway Bar: https://justboltons.com/hellwig-rea...ram-1500-2wd-4wd-with-stock-ride-height-7709/

How much is it for these two? I haven’t been able to get your website to work

Just wanted to clarify, if you are looking at this kit for TRX, the TRX has a 2+ lift over the factory Ram 1500 and Rebel (1+ inch of lift) so Hellwig recommends their 2-4" end links as they will accommodate the TRX.

TRX and Rams with a 2-4" inch lift will run these: https://justboltons.com/hellwig-universal-adjustable-straight-end-links-set-of-2-11-14-7962/

With this Sway Bar: https://justboltons.com/hellwig-rea...ram-1500-2wd-4wd-with-stock-ride-height-7709/
Ordered, thanks Johnny!

Question, what is the part number for the longer bolts that are needed? I thought someone said the 1500 non-TRX bolts are longer.

Installed kit 7883 today. Super easy driveway install, excellent results. Knightmares video made it a breeze. I used the middle hole just like him.

Just some initial driving impressions...With street suspension setting, the rear feels more like sport setting before the bar. Super planted with sport mode now, but a bit firmer in ride. Took away most of the “torque steer” feeling when getting on it. Corners like it’s on rails now...only squishiness left is from oem tires. I didn’t try any other driving modes yet. Thanks for leading the way, 5 stars dude!

*and forgot to add, my box had #7883 4-6” lift (instead of 2-4”) on the outside of box and GM installation instruction...but directions are so generic that it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Installed kit 7883 today. Super easy driveway install, excellent results. Knightmares video made it a brezze. I used the middle hole just like him.

Just some initial driving impressions...With street suspension setting, the rear feels more like sport setting before the bar. Super planted with sport mode now, but a bit firmer in ride. Took away most of the “torque steer” feeling when getting on it. Corners like it’s on rails now...only squishiness left is from oem tires. I didn’t try any other driving modes yet. Thanks for leading the way, 5 stars dude!
I love hearing this, thanks for the quick review. I took an onramp a little too fast on my way home from work tonight, the truck just wanted to plow straight ahead. Cant wait to get mine installed. A quick disconnect would be ideal.

Last edited:
I love hearing this, thanks for the quick review. I took an on-ramp a little too fast on my way home from work tonight, the truck just want to plow straight ahead. Cant wait to get mine installed. A quick disconnect would be ideal.

Yep, helped with nose diving during heavy breaking too.

Installed kit 7883 today. Super easy driveway install, excellent results. Knightmares video made it a breeze. I used the middle hole just like him.

*and forgot to add, my box had #7883 4-6” lift (instead of 2-4”) on the outside of box and GM installation instruction...but directions are so generic that it doesn’t matter.

Which bolts did you wind up using?

I used these posted awhile back in the thread, from Amazon. They were already flying off the shelves, so I snagged the bar on Amazon and just got the bolts with it. Fit perfect. I could have just as easily got the bolts from any local hardware store too.

The 7883 kit is on backorder, sold out of all of them and they are telling me at least 6+ weeks for new orders, I just spoke to them again this morning. We can definitely open that backup for orders if anyone wants to wait. We have been selling the 2 separate kits lately as they are in-stock.
You have my permission to just put both things in one box and send to me. I will also hold you liable if I wreck between now and when it arrives.

any chance this sway bar is adjustable for stiffness. I want to dial out some understeer so going to stagger the fronts a few psi lower and add the rear sway but would be helpful if it had a hard setting.

You have my permission to just put both things in one box and send to me. I will also hold you liable if I wreck between now and when it arrives.

any chance this sway bar is adjustable for stiffness. I want to dial out some understeer so going to stagger the fronts a few psi lower and add the rear sway but would be helpful if it had a hard setting.

it will get you stiffer than your tinder flirt...

It has 3 adjustment options which helps, most will run it on the middle setting.

It has 3 adjustment options which helps, most will run it on the middle setting.
I’ll mess with it but most likely the stiffest setting. I want the rear to break loose easier

Installed kit 7883 today and as others have noted it came with install instructions for a Chevy and box stated 4-6" lift. Instructions for the RAM 1500 can be downloaded from their website.

A few observations:

1) The ring collars that come with the kit will not fit on the drivers side as there is not enough clearance due to the panhard bar connection mount. I did not install them as it will require 1/4 spacers mounted behind the sway bar bushing mounts to provide proper clearance. They would need to be 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 1/4" thick with the appropriate holes drilled into them.

2) To get the bushings installed into the end links I used a vise clamp and it made it an easy process.

3) The end links unlike in the instructions need to be positioned inboard of the sway bar ends as the geometry would be way off otherwise.

Here are some pictures...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back