Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX, 24 BMW X7
Current Ride #2
2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
Robby Woods Instagram

This build is incredible.

17 inch brake conversion from Brembo. Robby said he’s working on a production kit now.

Long travel front kit with coilover, bypass, and sway bar.

Trophy truck five link in the rear with coilover, bypass, and bump integrated into the cage. New rear housing to match.

Plus the new carbon fenders and bedsides.

This is a no joke build that’s likely in the 50-75k range for the modifications made.

Doesn't seem to have any vids in action?

Saw this on IG this morning and got VERY excited. Those CF fenders/bedsides are what I've been waiting on since I first saw a TRX. Hopefully they will get these into production soon. Looks like Fiberwerx did the actual carbon layup over Robby's mold. Can't wait til they all get back from SEMA so I can get in touch with them to see if they are going to be available sometime soon.

From the couple of pics I've seen it looks like maybe it's been converted to 2WD. Someone noted the rear driveshaft isn't hooked up yet either. Following his IG I know he was busting his butt to get this done for SEMA, so I'm sure he has a few things to button up to make the whole thing complete. I'm patiently waiting to see it all when it's out running around under it's own power!

17's are a must. i just hope someone releases some information on the kings.. i haven't gotten any info out of anyone who is currently running them.

Badass truck, love the name "TRWX"! :D Robbie builds awesome stuff, great to see him getting into the TRX's. It does not look converted to 2wd to me. I'm pretty sure I saw the front dif and front axles in place in the video he posted.

The brembo kit for 17" wheels will be awesome. These trucks really could use better brakes and all the badass desert tires are only offered for a 17". He will sell the hell out of those brake kits.

Badass truck, love the name "TRWX"! :D Robbie builds awesome stuff, great to see him getting into the TRX's. It does not look converted to 2wd to me. I'm pretty sure I saw the front dif and front axles in place in the video he posted.

The brembo kit for 17" wheels will be awesome. These trucks really could use better brakes and all the badass desert tires are only offered for a 17". He will sell the hell out of those brake kits.
No doubt a bunch of people from this forum would be all over that the second it was available.

Doesn't seem to have any vids in action?
It’s a brand new build. Just finished to be a roller so they could be at sema. Give it another month or so and there will be.

Saw this on IG this morning and got VERY excited. Those CF fenders/bedsides are what I've been waiting on since I first saw a TRX. Hopefully they will get these into production soon. Looks like Fiberwerx did the actual carbon layup over Robby's mold. Can't wait til they all get back from SEMA so I can get in touch with them to see if they are going to be available sometime soon.

From the couple of pics I've seen it looks like maybe it's been converted to 2WD. Someone noted the rear driveshaft isn't hooked up yet either. Following his IG I know he was busting his butt to get this done for SEMA, so I'm sure he has a few things to button up to make the whole thing complete. I'm patiently waiting to see it all when it's out running around under it's own power!
Yea the truck definitely isn’t fully finished. Just got it to roller status so they could bring it to sema. I would imagine a truck with this level of build will likely get a cab cage too.

It is still 4wd. You can see the diff and the axles on this video. https://instagram.com/stories/robby...urce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

No doubt a bunch of people from this forum would be all over that the second it was available.
Haha I messaged him specifically about that and said as soon as the kits done he’ll have 100+ orders from here alone.

Yea the truck definitely isn’t fully finished. Just got it to roller status so they could bring it to sema. I would imagine a truck with this level of build will likely get a cab cage too.

It is still 4wd. You can see the diff and the axles on this video. https://instagram.com/stories/robby...urce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link
I missed the video. Thanks for sharing. The front cv axles were obscured by spindle in the pics I saw. I'm on board for the brake conversion as well!

Any update on this build and a Brembo 17" kit? That would be awesome!
I spoke to Robby before Christmas, and we went over the details. Stuff is coming, but he is building a new shop, so he is spread pretty thin. Here are some Cliff's Notes from our conversation:

• The first kit shown at SEMA is a full system. Long story short, the entire suspension (front and rear) is designed to work together. IIRC, there is 18" travel up front, and 24" out back. He sent me a bunch of pics, but asked that I not post anything until he has everything ready for production. I will tell you the rear panhard bar is one of my favorite parts of it, and it literally goes from one tire to the other. It should track really well offroad since the rear axle doesn't shift side to side hardly at all.
  • The install will be time intensive, but not ridiculously difficult. He has everything put together in such a way that competent shops (or do it yourselfers) should be able to tackle the install. It will be bolt-on, but also an option for weld on for those that want to do so. From what he showed me of the mounts for the bolt-on I wouldn't have any problem running it all bolted as opposed to welded.
  • The fenders will only work with his suspension. I won't give away all the details, but the tires won't line up correctly with the stock suspension and the new fenders. This set up clears 39s/40s, and they can fully cycle without rubbing. It's a precise fit though.
  • 17" brake kit is coming, but I'm not sure if it will work with the stock suspension stuff, or if you need to do the full suspension system. The rear axle on the SEMA truck is essentially a Trophy truck axle, and upfront he is running a different diff so he can get gears and lockers for it.
  • He is working on having two systems. One "full blown" like the SEMA truck and then one that is more "affordable", but still very much an improvement over stock. The "full blown" kit is closer to production since he has already done the first one for SEMA.
There was a bunch of other cool stuff we talked about coming down the line, but since I can't recall everything he asked me not to reveal, I will leave it at that. I will try and update this post next time I get some updates from him.

Any updates to the timing on any of these mentioned mods from RW?

Back