FIRST BUILT VIN FOUND!

Interesting my LE was placed by the dealer the same day it was released and mine isn’t even built yet. That Hydro Blue is looking really good. Had I known they were not building them in the order of orders placed I would’ve gone with a non LE in Blue.
I am in the same boat as you. I would think that an LE would be the first one they would roll off the line, since they are LAUNCH editions...lol.

I was told there would be no math.

But you need check digits and check sums or anyone could just put any number in there and checking validity would require a complete index list of all valid vins. You can take our lives, but you will never take our checksums!

If anyone sees my Vin come up.. (1C6SRFU91MN900478) please let me know.... lmfao

Also, unless the counter on the main page is wrong, you are the 500th member of this legendary forum...so congrats to you!

Gratz to me! Hopefully still #1 in your heart though!

If anyone sees my Vin come up.. (1C6SRFU91MN900478) please let me know.... lmfao
Welcome BK, your VIN was already on my "short list" for updates. I must have caught it on FB at somepoint if you posted it there?

If you want to add the rest of your build spec to the registry you can do so here

Welcome BK, your VIN was already on my "short list" for updates. I must have caught it on FB at somepoint if you posted it there?

If you want to add the rest of your build spec to the registry you can do so here

I posted on FB for sure. Will update list momentarily.

Edit: Submitted to Spreadsheet.

Shows (2) on his site. But no VIN listed on either or window sticker available.

Last edited:
I just called and they said the 1 they have on the showroom floor is for viewing only, but the price would be 108K ? Go figure... they said they are taking orders... HAHAHA
Over/Under on how many people go in there and want to test drive it.

I was just told by the dealership that all 3 have been sold.

I just called and they said the 1 they have on the showroom floor is for viewing only, but the price would be 108K ? Go figure... they said they are taking orders... HAHAHA

So I wonder if the mules are going to be on displays at certain dealerships? Wish Ram would provide a list to go check it out in person

So I wonder if the mules are going to be on displays at certain dealerships? Wish Ram would provide a list to go check it out in person
Per a facebook post this dealership and one other in the US are allowed to have one on display.

So my salesman said they are one of 2 dealers in the US selected to have it in display. They are not allowed to drive it and it will eventually go back to the factory in Michigan. He believed the price on it would be around $96K. Papillion, NE

Copied from facebook

Back