Eibach Springs! (Finally)

No lean on mine had the springs since the first release. Love the way it rides now

What is everyone doing with there ride height sensor? Are you removing it before installing the kit? How can we install the kit without having to make a dealer appointment to correct the issue with calibration of the ride height system?. Please advise, I have the kit for front and back, just really want to stay away from having to get the dealer involved.
I am going to leave mine as is, no recalibration unless it gets an error message. From what I understand, it shouldn't be an issue.

It's been a little while so I just thought I'd chime back in here with a long term update on the prototype lift springs Eibach put on my truck. I've put on a little more than 10k miles since the install and I'm still really enjoying the daily driving. I would still describe it as a more planted feel, but without the harshness that might be expected. The truck currently sits slightly nose-high by roughly 1/2".

I'm almost ashamed to say, but I just finally had a chance to get out on some trails last weekend. We have a jeep now too, so the truck doesn't see much off road time. With the more planted (or firm) ON-road feel I was honestly a little worried about how that would translate OFF-road. I was completely blown away. I really only had about 1/2 a day to run around Anza Borrego so I ran at the full 38-40 street tire pressure. I would normally air down to 17-19, but even at full pressure the truck was a dream. The chatter and harsh rebound I had on the same terrain with my last TRX was gone. Really really impressed!

The one negative, not surprisingly is that the suspension is more prone hit full extension sooner. The 'thud' from full droop comes a little sooner and a bit more often than it did before. I say it is what it is. To me it's outweighed by all the pros. Aside from using the TazerDT to reset the suspension, I've never had the dealer do any kind of suspension recalibration. Not sure if that would make any difference, but I may ask next time I'm in to see if that would make any difference.

Side note: I had one of my CV boots leak a few months back. The dealer replaced the entire axle assembly on the one side. YMMV, but my dealer had zero issue warrantying the CV boot even with the glaring red front springs. On the work order they noted that one of the crimps on the boot was overtightened causing the tear. Who knows. I'm inclined to believe though that the increased CV angle MIGHT cause more wear on the boots, but my anecdotal research suggests that some trucks have boot issues while others don't - lifted AND stock.View attachment 88961
Curious what dealership you're using as I'm in socal as well and eventually will be looking to do suspension work. Would love to find one that seems to be as chill as the one you're using. Thanks!

Finally picked up my Eibach Pro Lift kit for front and rear. Im still not 100% sure if im gonna install it. I currently have their front leveling lift springs and they have been great for the about 1,500 miles ive had them on.
Regardless, i might sell the pro lift kit or my used front Eibach leveling springs soon. Ill post on here when i decide what to go with lol
How much height did you get with with level kit? Did you use a spacer in the rear?

Has anyone installed the lift springs? The rears showed up today, fronts are a day behind (UPS is not what it used to be).

So I was staring at my truck in the driveway, and it looks pretty darn level, stock.

I am now worried I’m going to be nose high…

Has anyone installed the lift springs? The rears showed up today, fronts are a day behind (UPS is not what it used to be).

So I was staring at my truck in the driveway, and it looks pretty darn level, stock.

I am now worried I’m going to be nose high…
Is your driveway level?

First pics…

Attachments

• E1F13DD6-5FAE-4537-ACAD-D124C5201291.jpeg
    E1F13DD6-5FAE-4537-ACAD-D124C5201291.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 7A961CBF-685C-4B40-9063-5753349DDA02.jpeg
    7A961CBF-685C-4B40-9063-5753349DDA02.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 208
With the front springs and the rear 3/4” spacers it sits between 1/4-1/3” rear high...perfect! I can also attest to the change in suspension feel from my short 15 mile drive home. Less bounce, less body roll, just feels that much more stable. I did add the foutz panhard bar as well.

Attachments

• 24DE1E73-CB9D-4737-82D7-B7F8DF2A8A06.jpeg
    24DE1E73-CB9D-4737-82D7-B7F8DF2A8A06.jpeg
    474.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 750B7284-41AF-40F9-BF18-2157EA9C294B.jpeg
    750B7284-41AF-40F9-BF18-2157EA9C294B.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 136
With the front springs and the rear 3/4” spacers it sits between 1/4-1/3” rear high...perfect! I can also attest to the change in suspension feel from my short 15 mile drive home. Less bounce, less body roll, just feels that much more stable. I did add the foutz panhard bar as well.
Did you realign after spring placement?

Yes, and now that it’s done, it feels better aligned then from the factory. I didn’t notice it being off before hand, but it holds a straight line better, especially during acceleration.

Yes, and now that it’s done, it feels better aligned then from the factory. I didn’t notice it being off before hand, but it holds a straight line better, especially during acceleration.
Do you know the numbers from the realignment? Front/back toe, camber and caster?

Here’s what I got for you:

Attachments

• 573E2352-78A1-4D0D-9BB9-416F56A44BC2.jpeg
    573E2352-78A1-4D0D-9BB9-416F56A44BC2.jpeg
    599.1 KB · Views: 64
That is perfect! I’m assuming 37’s will clear this set up no problem. I might have to go this route…I have rogue front kit (not installed) and waiting on my rear spacer from foutz. I wish they made a rear spring that wasn’t so high that went good with the level kit.

I believe it will clear 37's with no issue, just be mindful of the offset...I think you can go as far as -18 on a 12.50 wide with no concern. I agree on the springs. Would absolutely buy a .75-1" rear spring.

Back