Eibach Pro lift kit and 37s

AGTRX8

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Took off a standard leveling kit I had installed the first week I bought the truck 2 years ago and put on the full (front and back) eibach pro lift kit ( Part #: E30-27-012-02-22) and 37in tires (Falken Wildpeaks) on the stock 18in rims. Massive difference. It feels so much tighter and stronger but still retains a lot of the stock feel.

I had been looking for someone else that did the same thing and couldn’t find it so thought I’d share! Not a great picture but you can see the difference in stance.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 334
Good to know. Mine goes in the shop on the 15th for the same thing except 37 Toyo's on 20's.

Took off a standard leveling kit I had installed the first week I bought the truck 2 years ago and put on the full (front and back) eibach pro lift kit ( Part #: E30-27-012-02-22) and 37in tires (Falken Wildpeaks) on the stock 18in rims. Massive difference. It feels so much tighter and stronger but still retains a lot of the stock feel.

I had been looking for someone else that did the same thing and couldn’t find it so thought I’d share! Not a great picture but you can see the difference in stance.
So you took off the rear lift springs and put on the same ones again? I thought the only difference between the pro lift and the leveling kit were the front springs going from 1.6 to 2.7”…

So you took off the rear lift springs and put on the same ones again? I thought the only difference between the pro lift and the leveling kit were the front springs going from 1.6 to 2.7”…

It adds 2.7 to the front and adds 1.5 to the back… there is an option to just do the front as a level but that’s not the “full kit” that I did.

Right so you first installed the 1.6F and 1.5"R and then you took all that off to install the 2.7"F and the same 1.5"R. Am i missing something?

Right so you first installed the 1.6F and 1.5"R and then you took all that off to install the 2.7"F and the same 1.5"R. Am i missing something?

lol I guess? I originally installed a 1.5 level to the front, just a puck leveling kit, nothing to the back. I removed that from the front and added springs to the front and now the back - which as you know are a totally different solution. The springs add 2.7 to the front and 1.5 to the back. Then added 37in tires to replace the stock 35s.

Looks good. It's hard to see, though, with the shadow covering the front 2/3rds of the truck. I'd love to see a clearer Pic!

How much did they charge you to put the springs on ? Everyone around me wants 700 plus for install and alignment

How much did they charge you to put the springs on ? Everyone around me wants 700 plus for install and alignment
$800. Seemed high to me too but I’ve have used this shop a few times and trusted them.

lol I guess? I originally installed a 1.5 level to the front, just a puck leveling kit, nothing to the back. I removed that from the front and added springs to the front and now the back - which as you know are a totally different solution. The springs add 2.7 to the front and 1.5 to the back. Then added 37in tires to replace the stock 35s.
Ahh ok i get it now. You only lifted the front 1.5" via puck lift and now you've got the full Eibach pro-lift front & rear. That should be a big improvement for sure.

Let us know how it handles offroad with the front 2.7s. I'm upgrading my Eibach 1.5" rears to their new HD rears (2.6" rear lift) so i may eventually upgrade the front to the 2.7" lift since i have a ton of extra weight up front (bumper/winch/chiller/chiller tank/2x catch cans/etc)

Looks good. It's hard to see, though, with the shadow covering the front 2/3rds of the truck. I'd love to see a clearer Pic!
I’ll get a better pic and post it when I get home.

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    420.4 KB · Views: 92
I’ll get a better pic and post it when I get home.
That's much improved, man! Truck looks great. I have a black one and I"m considering this setup so I appreciate you taking the time to post pics.

Someone on FB did 40s not too long ago. Lots of trimming but well worth it if it can actually go offroad.

Is the 37” tires fit well with 1.6 front eibach springs only?

Just asking

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back