Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force
Hopefully this isn't against the rules but I'm new car manager at dealer in KY. I'll do builds on TRX for 2500 over invoice. I took over new car dept of the store 3 months ago when I say took over I mean tasked with building a new car dept. The dealer sold less than 100 new Units all year last year. We've done 53 delivered in 90 days and another 23 sold builds. Rdjrmacauto@gmail.com is my email to reach out. I'm not here to advertise either I have my own TRX incoming (NN216655)
Welcome to the forum @Rdjrmacauto ! Congrats on your new role and wish you well. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your TRX!

Not sure of the rules myself... I'll leave that to the Admins.

What's your dealership name and where in Kentucky are you located?

Just to let you know your competition... we have a couple of Kentucky dealers in this forum offering 4% BELOW invoice.

Laner

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Granite TRX on order
For those in the Northwest there is a dealer in Idaho who has been below MSRP without many on the list. If you're interested contact Trey at (208) 993-9145. This is the dealership I went through and they honored my order even when pricing went up. Worth a shot if you're looking to put an order in.

HighHP

TRX Fan
Reaction score
For those in the Northwest there is a dealer in Idaho who has been below MSRP without many on the list. If you're interested contact Trey at (208) 993-9145. This is the dealership I went through and they honored my order even when pricing went up. Worth a shot if you're looking to put an order in.
What dealer is Trey with and what city?

Dethclaw

No Fat Chix
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
17 Wrangler
Military
Gunners mate
Got mine from Bolles Motors in Ellington CT,
Sales rep was Sean and Scott the finance manager we’re phenomenal. Not only do they sell at MSRP but they honored the original MSRP that I ordered the truck at.

MKomertz8

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Stay away from Classic in Madison OH. I ordered on 12/17. Truck hadn’t entered production yet, they refused to refund my 1K deposit, since i was unwilling to complete the deal. I went with Dan Cummins in Georgetown KY with 4% off invoice. Saved me more money in the long run. Only a 5 hour drive for me.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com