JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 C8.R Corvette
Does anyone know any MSRP dealers in tri state area? I see the Pennsylvania dealer on the original MSRP dealer list. Is anyone aware of MSRP dealers in New Jersey, New York or Connecticut? I bought mine in Westbury Long Island at MSRP, but would be interested in other deals as well. Thank you.
Have you considered Chapman CJDR in Horsham? They aren't too far and are doing well below MSRP for ordered trucks.

Zucco22

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
18’ m550i xdrive
Have you considered Chapman CJDR in Horsham? They aren't too far and are doing well below MSRP for ordered trucks.

Thanks for the info. I see one TRX on their website that is 78k msrp and they are asking 88k, so I assume they are selling below msrp on ordered trucks only. I will give them a call. Do you know anyone over there?

Redtrex

CyberGeek
Reaction score
I see a basic Silver for $105,075. Doesn't look much different than the truck for 88k.

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 C8.R Corvette
Thanks for the info. I see one TRX on their website that is 78k msrp and they are asking 88k, so I assume they are selling below msrp on ordered trucks only. I will give them a call. Do you know anyone over there?
Yep. They are one of a few dealers on the forum who are offering well below MSRP for ordered trucks. @dealerinsider is the forum contact, you can email Tom as well:

tborah@chapmanautogroup.com
215-410-2210

The discounts are well worth the wait I think. Order banks open and close so they can guide you best. You are pretty much in their backyard so not a long travel.

PredKey

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 2500 Longhorn
Do you know if there is anyone associated from Mark DCJR in this forum that can attest to this deal? Is this the deal they're offering you? $5k below MSRP... how much deposit will it require?

A quick search in the forum and I see they were selling at MSRP. Nothing about selling below MSRP.
It’s actually up to $9500 off MSRP through the month of November.

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force
did you receive it?
No... and if I did, I wouldn't brag about it here with all the build shenanigans going on. In case the BUILD GAWDS are reading this... I am patient and will wait for mine when the time is right. 😇

Wade

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
Marine Corps
I just discovered today that my order from August (before the price increase and level 2 price increase) was not price protected from Ancira CJD. I went from 86k to 92k and my salesman said he will have his manager call me. That he is trying to come up with a solution, Grrrr. I may cancel and will be back to trying to find another dealership to order from. :( When you order make sure you have price protection

Claasicdrive

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
I just discovered today that my order from August (before the price increase and level 2 price increase) was not price protected from Ancira CJD. I went from 86k to 92k and my salesman said he will have his manager call me. That he is trying to come up with a solution, Grrrr. I may cancel and will be back to trying to find another dealership to order from. :( When you order make sure you have price protection
is Stellantis itself price protecting not the dealership. All they have to do is ask for reimbursement from manufacturer. They are pulling a fast one on you

Wade

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
Marine Corps
is Stellantis itself price protecting not the dealership. All they have to do is ask for reimbursement from manufacturer. They are pulling a fast one on you
Well I am going to fight, but if not, they better give me my grand down payment back.

Wade

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
Marine Corps
Bluebonnet in New Braunfels, TX. Talk to James Collopy. MSRP on all orders except IE.
I went to them before I ordered from Ancira and they had a 15k markup on pre orders. That was insane. I found Dan Cummins in Kentucky with 4% below invoice that I placed an order from.

ChemLab

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Nyle Maxwell in Austin, got mine under MSRP.
Yep. I spoke with them this morning. Under MSRP. Manager just got his in and took me for a spin. Nice! HUD is cool as is the interior. I placed an order. Very easy.

BB understood. Also nice as I live half a mile from NM. I'll be stopping in regularly. 😄

Thatrxguy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 2500 longhorn
Yep. I spoke with them this morning. Under MSRP. Manager just got his in and took me for a spin. Nice! HUD is cool as is the interior. I placed an order. Very easy.

BB understood. Also nice as I live half a mile from NM. I'll be stopping in regularly. 😄
I live in Odessa, TX
Can’t wait till i go D1 lol

Thatrxguy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 2500 longhorn
You ordered in Sept? Get your VIN?

They told me things are speeding up a bit?

Have you emailed them? What is your build?
I got my VIN the following day, contacted dealer yesterday, Still in D. I posted my POC so you can see my build.

Attachments

• POC FOR RAMIREZ.pdf
    8 KB · Views: 40

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com