Colorado TRX Owners

Good news, truck has been built as of 4/18/23. Now awaiting the delivery date, although the tracker here on the forum says 5/28/23. We shall see. Is there a mod thread here that would help me support good businesses here in the area? I live in downtown Denver. The first things I would like to look at doing are
Paint correction, (if needed), ceramic coating and PPF.
Tinted windows in the front, and possibly the windshield.
Theft protection. Still not sure I am clear on the best path as I would want all the OEM stuff like remote start, app, etc. to work

Certainly open to your thoughts and do look forward to catching up with you guys over coffee or a beer.

Thanks in advance!
PM me for a great Ceramic Graphene detail guy…used him 3 times…fair pricing…he comes to you.

Thanks Mpardun.......I actually have that piece lined up as of now. Truck is supposed to arrive on 5/28 and he will start the paint correction, film, ceramic that week. Let me see how that goes! Appreciate the help!

Okay fellow Colorado TRXers. There are some events coming up that I would like to see you all at! This weekend on Saturday is the Adam's Polishes Shine Fest at Mile High Stadium. Come show your TRX or just come and look at all the vehicles. I am going to show my truck and I would like to have some other TRXs sitting next to mine.

Then on Sunday, this weekend is the Mopar on Thunder Mountain at Bandimere Speedway. I plan on showing and racing my truck and again would like to have some other TRXs representing with me.

The following Sunday is the FiveR Truck Fest at Bandimere Speedway and again I plan on showing and racing my truck. I would like to have some other TRXs representing with me!

Let me know if you plan on going to any of these and I can save some spots next to me.

Damn I’ll be out of town both those weekends. Hopefully I can make it to a meet up this summer! TRXs are slowly taking over the Front Range. Starting to see a lot more of them around. Hopefully we can get a big meet up going this summer and break some noise ordinances.

Looks like the gold rush rally will be coming through the state. They will be in vail on Tuesday. Anybody happen to know where they will be staying?

As long as it doesn't get rained out the FiveR truck fest is at Bandimere tomorrow. Hope to see some of you!

As long as it doesn't get rained out the FiveR truck fest is at Bandimere tomorrow. Hope to see some of you!
How was it? I wanted to go but had previous plans I had to attend.

How was it? I wanted to go but had previous plans I had to attend.
It was fun until the event got rained out. I only got two crappy time trial runs, but I did get a trophy from the Truck Show side of things for Best in Class Full-Size 4WD Modified so that was cool. Hopefully, the MOPAR show that got rained out a couple of weeks ago gets rescheduled, but it doesn't look favorable.

It was fun until the event got rained out. I only got two crappy time trial runs, but I did get a trophy from the Truck Show side of things for Best in Class Full-Size 4WD Modified so that was cool. Hopefully, the MOPAR show that got rained out a couple of weeks ago gets rescheduled, but it doesn't look favorable.
Congratulations on the trophy! I really wanted to go. I took family visiting from out of state to Pike’s Peak … in the TRX of course …

THE NEXT CARS & ROCKIES SHOW IS COMING UP!​

Have you heard? Our second Cars & Rockies show of the year is July 22, 2023 at 8 am, yes we will have coffee and breakfast food trucks. 😉
Where is the Cars & Rockies show?
We're excited to host the show in the same spectacular spot as our previous Cars & Rockies events, Main Lot A of Coors Field. Right up against the stadium and under the bridges gives a unique look and feel you won't get at any other car show!

Main Lot A can be accessed from Park Ave at Wazee. Access to I-25 is via Park Avenue. Access to I-70 is via Broadway/Brighton Blvd. Head down the ramp and look for the Autowash employees to guide you.

Who is invited?
EVERYONE! If you'd like to show, get your car shined up and come mix and mingle with other car enthusiasts. The show is open to all makes and models, years, and styles. Part of the fun of our events is the variety! There will be spectator parking as well if you just want to come and check out the cars.​
mail
How Do I Get In?
The Autowash app is your ticket for the event! Download the app from the Apple App or Google Play Store and show it to the person at the gate for admission.

Want to Show Your Car?
To speed up entry, download the app before you get to the show. Once you arrive we will show you where to park.

Want to Attend as a Spectator?
No worries! The app is still your ticket, so make sure you have it installed on your phone. Come to the show, bring your family, and enjoy the morning.

What to Expect?
  • Coffee and food trucks from some of your local favorites
  • Colorado Rockies mascot, Dinger and Otto from Autowash will be there for photos with your car, family, and friends
  • Chances to win Rockies memorabilia and Autowash discounts
  • Unique photo opportunities right next to the stadium, even a professional photographer!
  • And so much more!

This is going to be a great event, don't forget to stop by an Autowash location on your way in!​

Any recommendations for shops in and around Denver ? I live out on the prairie east of Denver.

Looking to swap out my suspension and performance upgrades.

I’ve been trying to work with a shop but they are just to busy to get me in unfortunately.

Hey all, just a heads up as I don’t want anyone else to suffer. My truck was stolen from the east garage at DIA on Wednesday of late week, around 7:30-8pm.

No sign of it since then, and my claims adjuster mentioned this was the second type of my make and model within a week.

Don’t park at DIA if you don’t have to!

Hey all, just a heads up as I don’t want anyone else to suffer. My truck was stolen from the east garage at DIA on Wednesday of late week, around 7:30-8pm.

No sign of it since then, and my claims adjuster mentioned this was the second type of my make and model within a week.

Don’t park at DIA if you don’t have to!
Yikes. I park valet at a local family owned place. I heard too many getting taken from the Dallas and Houston airports.

That sucks sorry to hear this, thanks for the heads up though. What’s your TRX look like so I can keep an eye out. I know it’s a long shot but I’d like to try and help anyway I can.

It was 22’, billet silver w/ Xpel stealth (matte) wrap on the whole truck.

Beadlocks
no stickers with all badges deleted
Paint matched mirror covers installed

Retrax pro XR bed cover
Awe OFG exhaust

Truck travels 700 miles within the first nightfall of it being taken, then accumulated 600 more miles over the next 3-4 days more slowly. It has since then been moving 15-20 miles per day

Juarez is 697 miles from DIA.

Most likely my truck is probably doing cartel things unfortunately 😢

It was 22’, billet silver w/ Xpel stealth (matte) wrap on the whole truck.

Beadlocks
no stickers with all badges deleted
Paint matched mirror covers installed

Retrax pro XR bed cover
Awe OFG exhaust

Truck travels 700 miles within the first nightfall of it being taken, then accumulated 600 more miles over the next 3-4 days more slowly. It has since then been moving 15-20 miles per day

Juarez is 697 miles from DIA.

Most likely my truck is probably doing cartel things unfortunately 😢
Sorry to hear this. That sucks.

There are some shitty people…

Sorry to hear about the loss Brother? Hopefully you will have another on the way / ordered!

I always fart that at DIA and just drive my older vehicle - even with IGLA (I even have the visual deferent with IGLA stickers on both front side windows) on mine I don’t want to return to a broken window and trashed dash etc.

Yeah Uber only from now on…..

Or maybe buy a beater

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back