Best RAM Plymouth MA, beware

I’ll start by saying I have ordered a TRX at RAM 24 in Brockton MA on 10/27. Last night I found a TRX on the lot and for sale at Best RAM, Plymouth MA. The TRX had more options then I ordered and the sticker on it was $92k. I made an appointment with a salesman and we spoke briefly about the truck, the appointment was confirmed by email and text with the dealership as well. I fell in love with the truck and told him that I’d take it, I asked him to check and see what they would give me for my trade. While we were at my truck getting my registration I showed him my order form from RAM 24 in Brockton. He looked at the price and said “ours is about $20k more”. I looked at him puzzled and asked what he meant, we had just gone over the truck, looked at the window sticker and advertised price. At this point in time he tells me the TRX is $10K over MSRP. I chuckled and we both went inside. I thought about it for a few minutes and told him I wouldn’t be paying over MSRP. He went to speak to the “manager” to see if he could sell it at MSRP. No Dice! Told me manager wants to keep it marked up 10k for a month and if it doesn’t sell after a month then he’d call me to see what he could do.....What an absolute waste of time. I went from an extreme High of thinking I’d be driving the truck home to a pissed off low. My point here.....don’t fall for the online ad without asking if there is ADM prior to driving down and looking at a TRX! I guess I’ll be waiting a few more months for my ordered TRX to get here!
That’s bs these dealers are out of their minds and crooks. Mine is being shipped as we speak to Jeep 24 they are a great dealer but I know there is one more I front of you that is said to be delivered in April

My dealer says my trade would be 37,500 as long as tires are good, which I'm sure means it will need new tires and 1500 off the trade for it. Got another guy saying his dealership would buy it. I told him has to be better than 37500+4.5% tax benefit. We'll see. Still waiting to make sure my stupid truck is built first, so i have a finite time without a vehicle. Trading is easier, but I don't trust these shit bags. I am one of these with a 5k markup, as this is my first rodeo (with a high demand car). Learners fee I guess. I am going to try to get them to throw in the extended warranty given delays and the fact I have already paid over MSRP. If it doesn't work, I'll buy from our forum friends and service my truck somewhere else.

Strange strange things happening....my salesman just texted me, finally have a VIN. I made sure you could see the time the message was sent....I guess it’s a step in the right direction!
B461094B-D96F-479D-954C-0B54B36BC73E.png

Strange strange things happening....my salesman just texted me, finally have a VIN. I made sure you could see the time the message was sent....I guess it’s a step in the right direction! View attachment 4260
Dude, that is awesome. Congrats.

I’ll start by saying I have ordered a TRX at RAM 24 in Brockton MA on 10/27. Last night I found a TRX on the lot and for sale at Best RAM, Plymouth MA. The TRX had more options then I ordered and the sticker on it was $92k. I made an appointment with a salesman and we spoke briefly about the truck, the appointment was confirmed by email and text with the dealership as well. I fell in love with the truck and told him that I’d take it, I asked him to check and see what they would give me for my trade. While we were at my truck getting my registration I showed him my order form from RAM 24 in Brockton. He looked at the price and said “ours is about $20k more”. I looked at him puzzled and asked what he meant, we had just gone over the truck, looked at the window sticker and advertised price. At this point in time he tells me the TRX is $10K over MSRP. I chuckled and we both went inside. I thought about it for a few minutes and told him I wouldn’t be paying over MSRP. He went to speak to the “manager” to see if he could sell it at MSRP. No Dice! Told me manager wants to keep it marked up 10k for a month and if it doesn’t sell after a month then he’d call me to see what he could do.....What an absolute waste of time. I went from an extreme High of thinking I’d be driving the truck home to a pissed off low. My point here.....don’t fall for the online ad without asking if there is ADM prior to driving down and looking at a TRX! I guess I’ll be waiting a few more months for my ordered TRX to get here!
whats up man, IDK if you are still looking for a truck but if so contact Elmwood dodge Chrysler jeep, They are located in East providence Rhode Island. If you dm me I can help you out.

whats up man, IDK if you are still looking for a truck but if so contact Elmwood dodge Chrysler jeep, They are located in East providence Rhode Island. If you dm me I can help you out.
My TRX is scheduled to be delivered between 3/22 and 4/2. I appreciate the heads up though.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back