Anyone try these sweet looking (not ADD) front/rear bumpers yet??

How many people would be legitimately interested in a group buy for the BodyGuard bumpers?


  • Total voters
    34
Quick question, I used your posts for the swarfworks install to do my truck and it helped me then I stumbled on the bodyguard bumpers and seen you did that too 😂 my questions were, did you leave the oil cooler infront of the suspension reservoirs like swarfworks? Or does this bumper kit have a different location to install? Also for the lights did you use the Rigid ones that they sell on the bodyguard website? Or did you go with auxbeam? Thanks if you see this and reply. Also thanks on the swarfworks posts cuz that helped as well when I did it 😂
PM sent my man!
 
I am getting an error and page not found when looking for the Front or rear bumper on Bodyguards website. Did they discontinue their TRX series?
 
I am getting an error and page not found when looking for the Front or rear bumper on Bodyguards website. Did they discontinue their TRX series?
I'll reach out to my old connect over there and see if i can find out for ya
 
I am getting an error and page not found when looking for the Front or rear bumper on Bodyguards website. Did they discontinue their TRX series?
Here ya go man! If u end up buying one, let me know 👊

IMG_0064.webp
 
Thanks for following up. I waited a couple weeks and didn’t see it posted and couldn’t wait so I ended up getting a different bumper. Photos coming soon!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top