HOT! Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Hood (Forum Discount)

SRG_Joe

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6 | 2021 Mini GP | 2018 SRG Built Wrangler | 1996 Coyote F150
We have several hoods in stock and ready to ship. Please shoot us a PM for your invoice to avoid coupon spreading.

Online Pricing $2,339.10

Member Pricing $2150 plus freight

A12A5489-2_grande.jpg

lmUu5AaA_grande.png

How much weight saving vs. stock?

Reactions: LDN
Can we see a full carbon fiber TRX in the future?

Can we see a full carbon fiber TRX in the future?

There are more plans from Anderson, however it is not nearly as close to what is available for the Raptor. They also do not have any intensions of making fenders. With that being said, it has crossed my mind (after removing the fenders to install the carbon vents) to have them manufactured in carbon. That combined with the AC carbon grille and hood would complete a front carbon clip.

That’s fantastic. Might look good with my Billet Silver. Got any pics of that?

I love the hood, but would have to partially paint it, or do something that has contrast; which is why i will probably go with just the vents on my black truck.

That’s fantastic. Might look good with my Billet Silver. Got any pics of that?
I love the hood, but would have to partially paint it, or do something that has contrast; which is why i will probably go with just the vents on my black truck.

Below is the video mentioned above. Hope this helps.

Goonzquad put a carbon fiber hood on their white TRX rebuild.

Thank you for that. I have attached the video

Any Black Friday deals for the hoods?

Any Black Friday deals for the hoods?

We already have the hood discounted for this group above. If you are interested, we can send over an invoice.

Thank you

We already have the hood discounted for this group above. If you are interested, we can send over an invoice.

Thank you
Yes, please. Is the heat shield and hood pins necessary?

Yes, please. Is the heat shield and hood pins necessary?

I would recommend it. However, get it off Amazon! Also, look into Aerocatch for the hood pins :) Will PM you an invoice.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back