764's

Waiting for word back from the dealer on our status. Hubbies truck had a possible ship date of 6/14. Was so much easier when my hubby had access to view my truck status when we ordered it from his dealership 😆. 764630

Ordered: 3/30
VIN: 764715
BS: 6/18/21
WS: TBD
Shipping: TBD
Delivery: TBD

Mine took almost 2 weeks on a train from Michigan to North Carolina, but it has finally been unloaded at the train yard (100 miles from the dealer), now waiting on a truck to bring it the rest of the way. Dealer said they put a "rush" on it, but yeah, I have heard that song and dance before... but it's a lot closer than it was!

I have been in inspection since last Friday, but got and email from Stellantis today that my vehicle is now at the vendor for bed liner etc. I thought that would mean I'm JB status, but dealer said I still show in "I".

I have been in inspection since last Friday, but got and email from Stellantis today that my vehicle is now at the vendor for bed liner etc. I thought that would mean I'm JB status, but dealer said I still show in "I".
So it has been a good weekend thus far. Dealer texted me yesterday that I was in JB status—at body vendor. Just texted me today—on Sunday no less!— that I am done and in KZ. Wants me to come in tomorrow and cover the last steps, probably get my financing finalized and get my Mopar power steps ordered. Hope to get my dealer eta as well.

Mine has been in accessories for 5 days now. It has been a pattern that my truck has been in each stage twice as long as it should be

Mine has been in accessories for 5 days now. It has been a pattern that my truck has been in each stage twice as long as it should be
Mine sat in accessories for 4 days and I ordered zero accessories. It than sat for a week waiting to be shipped. It will all mean nothing once it shows up. Almost there man… almost there.

I will believe it when I see it......many a slip between a cup and a lip!
Bonus to those who remembers what move that is from!

Attachments

• 53617.jpeg
    53617.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 44
Congrats!!! When did you get your WS and what state do you live in if you don’t mind me asking

Mine sat in accessories for 4 days and I ordered zero accessories. It than sat for a week waiting to be shipped. It will all mean nothing once it shows up. Almost there man… almost there.
Mine has been in accessories 6 days now. I am so tired of the process and constant hold ups. What makes it worse, you dont know if something is going to be wrong with the truck when you get it......like so many others have had issues.

Mine has been in accessories 6 days now. I am so tired of the process and constant hold ups. What makes it worse, you dont know if something is going to be wrong with the truck when you get it......like so many others have had issues.
You’ve got probably at least another three weeks with shipping.

I’m sure it will be on its way soon. Most of the trucks show up with no issues or just minor ones. This forum has the horror stories of what could happen, but not a large percentage. Remember to breathe through the wait and any issues and you will be at the dealer signing papers soon.

I’m sure it will be on its way soon. Most of the trucks show up with no issues or just minor ones. This forum has the horror stories of what could happen, but not a large percentage. Remember to breathe through the wait and any issues and you will be at the dealer signing papers soon.
I am fine, I am not loosing sleep over this, I'm annoyed with the chaos of it all. If we are going to order expensive vehicles, you would think we would get updates weekly on the order. The fact there is no real identifiable structure to the process frustrates me. But being it suppose to be over 100 the next two weeks here I am in no rush to get it.

Quickly learned through the process that Ram values you as much as they value the customer who ordered a Tradesman. There is zero concern on their part that you ordered their top of the line vehicle. You’re merely just another customer. The secret is having a good dealer that keeps you informed. The process is what it is unfortunately

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back