$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

An amazing dealer contact(forum member) was offering extended warranties and tire/wheel warranties for something ridiculous like $50 over cost.

Another forum member called. Couldn’t wait for the dealer contact to get back to him 10 minutes later. Spoke to someone in sales about the deal. Sales threw a fit to management because commissions/etc.

Now deal is no more and ram has doubled the cost
Good Lord Bambi-----do we need to get into the detail of exactly why that one went south? You know what happened Jezzzzz.

Good Lord Bambi-----do we need to get into the detail of exactly why that one went south? You know what happened Jezzzzz.
Did you forget to put on your reading glasses? I was responding to the question above.

Did you forget to put on your reading glasses? I was responding to the question above.
Ok did you mean that the deal to buy went south for the same reason that the extended service plan went south? If so then we are in agreement. ;)

Ok did you mean that the deal to buy went south for the same reason that the extended service plan went south? If so then we are in agreement. ;)
Yes. Idiot forum members either being insane about waiting 30 minutes when they waited between 2-8 months for a truck and idiot forum members complaining because they saw a deal (with zero fucking strings attached and they could have just ordered a backup) that was a few grand less than they got.

Welcome to life. You spin the wheel and take your chances. Snowflake bitches

Hey man I am in Scottsdale as well & ordered last week, maybe they will come in together and we can split a shipment to the left coast! PM me
I also placed an order with Tom and awaiting VIN. I will be in for shipping if our orders are completed together. I am in chandler

With over 100 (and counting) TRX orders, Tom’s dealership is going to look like the TRX factory!
I’m picturing a bunch of trx’s in a lot missing bolts/hoses and a single (granite) truck, shiny side down. There’s also various trans/oil/washer fluid running like a river out of the lot

Last edited:
I’m picturing a bunch of trx’s in a lot missing bolts/hoses and a single (granite) truck, shiny side down. There’s also various trans/oil/washer fluid running like a river out of the lot
Don’t you put that on us!! These lot of TRXs will be carefully built and delivered 🤞

Few us will be riding that direction heading back to Texas! Just picture the convoy of TRX trucks, probably some good photo opportunities

OK, now you're making me drool! :ROFLMAO:

I can see all of us in the right lane, trying so hard to keep it under 55 mph and 3500rpm for the first 100 miles

Ramping that up to 70 mph and 5000 rpm up until 300 miles . . .

Then struggling to stay under 85 and full range of RPM....

. . . as we all suddenly go balls out upon reaching 501 miles on the clock! :ROFLMAO:

OMG! Not only some great photo opportunities . . . but the stories we'll be able to tell as well !!!

It fits in an enclosed. Someone here shipped it enclosed and came through fine. My shipping agent heavily warned me about putting it enclosed. Went with open and no issues
Thanks for the info! Would be interested to see who that was and which company they used. We had my wife's Durango shipped open air without issues a few years back. This being more expensive always worth the piece of mind.

Still interested in joining others coming south for delivery in TX, if others are also getting theirs from dealerinsider.....

Well, I'm interested
Wondering if I can get a base TRX under 60k LOL

Thanks for the info! Would be interested to see who that was and which company they used. We had my wife's Durango shipped open air without issues a few years back. This being more expensive always worth the piece of mind.

Still interested in joining others coming south for delivery in TX, if others are also getting theirs from dealerinsider.....
I plan on shipping as I will have my first 22 in pocket. Plus knowing my luck I will get a stone chip or cracked windshield 20 miles from the dealer.....

I plan on shipping as I will have my first 22 in pocket. Plus knowing my luck I will get a stone chip or cracked windshield 20 miles from the dealer.....
Nice! Will have to see if they land at same time to combine a shipping opportunity. Since I ordered this week would not expect to see until December or first of year. Mine had a good amount of options chosen so it may sit awhile awaiting components to complete. Damn chip shortage!!

I tell you whut, if Ram offers Patriot Blue or something similar for 2022 I'm on board.

a few orders were placed within the last 2 weeks heading for the southwest and Cali direction,... l would hope all to arrive around the same time, give or take a week ... your Trx heading to texas should work out as well since l would think they drive thru texas to Cali ...

Northeast TRX Meetup if some of ours show up around the same time!
If the trucks get delivered close to same time I would like to get in the convoy. Sounds like y’all are going thru Tennessee on the way to Texas. I live in Kentucky so I could run with ya for a long time

If the trucks get delivered close to same time I would like to get in the convoy. Sounds like y’all are going thru Tennessee on the way to Texas. I live in Kentucky so I could run with ya for a long time
Sounds good, I will either be going back to Nash or down to Central FL, will know as we get closer.

Yes. Idiot forum members either being insane about waiting 30 minutes when they waited between 2-8 months for a truck and idiot forum members complaining because they saw a deal (with zero fucking strings attached and they could have just ordered a backup) that was a few grand less than they got.

Welcome to life. You spin the wheel and take your chances. Snowflake bitches

You gotta remember how many special forum members we have picked up from FRF. I was a member there in the early days it was once an awesome forum that everyone helped out and contributed... We have picked up many members from there, including the special ones.

I recognize several around here that always feel they are owed something.

Last edited:
Back