$7500 off MSRP @dealerinsider - OFFER CLOSED 09/29

Can you list the vins of which orders went to C status if possible? Thanks Tom

Thanks Tom. What exactly does this mean? Are our trucks in danger of not being built? Just wondering how many trucks you ordered for forum members?

According to google...that's what it looks like.

C Status: The plant is not fully committed to building as the supplier may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

So can anyone tell us... does C-status mean "on the verge of being canceled and just thrown out" -- Which would mean we all go back to shopping or does it mean that our order stays in, and we just wait longer?

Last edited:

C Status: The plant is not fully committed to building as the supplier may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

So can anyone tell us... does C-status mean "on the verge of being canceled and just thrown out" -- Which would mean we all go back to shopping or does it mean that our order stays in, and we just wait longer?

Here’s what Zach @ Granger said on his thread in case you haven’t seen it:

Zach@Granger

TRX Fanatic​

JoinedJan 21, 2021Messages138Reaction score280LocationGranger, IACurrent RideFord Mustang
I wouldn't read too much into it at this point. Over the next couple weeks as 2022 production ramps up and the plant returns from the chip shutdown things should straighten out.
I'll contact Ram Monday to try to find out more.

Last edited:

the later . . . C status is just waiting for all the parts, D status is we have all the parts and are ready to build .

Your order is still valid! It's just delayed until they have all the parts.

D is waiting for the parts. D1 is have the parts and a build date. C is not committed to build. Had the orders not been in D for a period of time before regressing to C, they wouldn’t even have a VIN in C status.

Hey. If you want to drive ugly boring cars have a ball. I just bought a machine gun with an anti aircraft mount that “could” be mounted into the bed to shoot over the cab of my trx. While you will be driving an abomination of a car that sounds like a dentists drill. TRX is the answer.

I just wanted to quote your post because it made me smile. I think you're my long lost brother lol

Curious why you won’t sell to Oregon? Is it because of the 0.5% sales tax and people scamming it?

Curious why you won’t sell to Oregon? Is it because of the 0.5% sales tax and people scamming it?
I think it has to do with resellers and exporters setting up shop in the low/no tax states

It’s the 22nd and the weekend.

it can take a business day or two depending what time it’s placed.

some have waited a week or longer.
Yeah it’s takes time. I’m still waiting for mine, I placed my order on the 23rd.

I ordered 7 days ago. With no Vin yet, is it even ordered? Thank you

So what is the SWAG projected delivery date for a completely loaded L2 truck ordered now? January/February? Thanks.....

For some reason, only a few hundred new VINs have been issued in the past week. I suspect that Ram has put a temporary pause on accepting new orders into the system. It should pick back up shortly.

Are people having difficulty ordering the 360 view camera and blind spot warning options? I was told these are not available to be ordered at the present time.

I don't know about ordering those as stand alone options as they are part of lvl2 but I was told that advanced safety just went on order restriction. I can't confirm that though. Maybe one of the dealers on the forum will chime in..
Are people having difficulty ordering the 360 view camera and blind spot warning options? I was told these are not available to be ordered at the present time.

I don't know about ordering those as stand alone options as they are part of lvl2 but I was told that advanced safety just went on order restriction. I can't confirm that though. Maybe one of the dealers on the forum will chime in..
I am attempting to order as stand alone options with package 1.

They aren't accepting orders at this time...

I ordered 7 days ago. With no Vin yet, is it even ordered? Thank you
I was going to say the same as Ducc; I ordered mine the same day as you. I emailed Tom yesterday and he gave me the status and VIN. Can't say enough good about him!

I tried to order and he said because the factory was delaying things he wasn't taking anymore orders.

Back