23' Scheduled 11/15/2022

Mine just updated 500852!!! I think I just got a chub 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-161539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-161539_Chrome.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 46
Just got the word also build date 12/9 D1. Vin 500887 lvl2 9/21 order date.

Figures, I was hoping for a May delivery to avoid the crappy roads before I got it wrapped. But I will not complain, I just had my self convinced I had a 6 month wait and didn't even make room in the garage yet for the additional truck. Looks like the sawmill is getting kicked out and covered up outside.

Has anyone had a Granite scheduled yet? Trying to figure out why all of these trucks with later VINs are getting scheduled 😅. I am granite level 1.

Annnnnnndd...... There it is!
It starts already :ROFLMAO:
Everyone that’s bold enough to order a TRX needs it right away!

I wonder if the “restricted” colors like Hyrdo Blue or Granite Metallic get done early on the schedule, or what? They stopped taking them as a new option a week or 3 ago if memory serves me correctly.

Pretty sure one of the first posts here in this thread with a build date was Hydro blue. Then saw level 1, 2, and a wide variety of colors (black, white, etc)

What’s your VIN, Order date?
500265 VIN and 08/18 order date.

Not concerned about the wait. Legitimately trying to see if I can figure out any rhyme to it. I have not seen anyone post a granite truck scheduled.

Not concerned about the wait. Legitimately trying to see if I can figure out any rhyme to it. I have not seen anyone post a granite truck scheduled.
I hear ya, being an engineer at heart and in sales - the whole thing baffles me, trying to make sense of their process.

An interesting side note…. I was recently told that Cilantro is still taking granite orders for other vehicles …???

Screenshot_1.png

Let the nail biting and hair pulling begin!

With the folks here, who understand the chaos that is their reporting systems for delivery - Can we set an expectation of nothing actually arriving before the end of December, or are you saying there is a chance! :) ;)

1668726235546.png

With the folks here, who understand the chaos that is their reporting systems for delivery - Can we set an expectation of nothing actually arriving before the end of December, or are you saying there is a chance! :) ;)

View attachment 55806
There’s always a chance. But keep in mind that the build date (or “ship date”) isn’t necessarily the date your truck gets on a train or transport truck. It’s the date it ships out of the factory and on to the next step (body vendor, or a holding lot).
Further, keep in mind that they might have issues with the new dash cluster. When 2022 started, many of the earliest trucks sat in a lot, waiting for a software fix for the new Uconnect5 radios. It took weeks/months to get them all redone and cleared for shipping. I don’t anticipate that kind of mess with the new digital cluster, but FCA continues to surprise me.

Back