2027 TRX - Where Should I PPF??

This is a pic of my tint guy doing one of the most important areas! This is my 2021 TRX and there was already damage done including the fuel door. He is coming tomorrow to do my 2027. The new 2027 models have the same problem and FWIW mud flaps do not solve the problem 100%. In tried 3 different ones on my 2021.
 

Attachments

  • PPF Old TRX.webp
    PPF Old TRX.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 11
This is a pic of my tint guy doing one of the most important areas! This is my 2021 TRX and there was already damage done including the fuel door. He is coming tomorrow to do my 2027. The new 2027 models have the same problem and FWIW mud flaps do not solve the problem 100%. In tried 3 different ones on my 2021.
Exactly! This is the area that gets beat up the most!!
 
This is a pic of my tint guy doing one of the most important areas! This is my 2021 TRX and there was already damage done including the fuel door. He is coming tomorrow to do my 2027. The new 2027 models have the same problem and FWIW mud flaps do not solve the problem 100%. In tried 3 different ones on my 2021.
Does he do the entire bedside all the way back to the taillight, or just the lower/front section directly in front of the rear tire?

I’m wondering if the PPF could terminate along the factory body line/crease in that area so the edge/line isn’t as noticeable. If anyone has pictures of how theirs was done, I’d appreciate it. If I got that area done, I’d like to minimize or eliminate the visibility of the PPF edge/line as much as possible. This was one of the things I didn’t like about the PPF on my last vehicle, seeing that edge/line. This is the benefit of PPF-ing the entire truck or section, no visible lines.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top