2025 TRX reveal

Sweet baby Jesus ram parts please give me some massaging seats with the trx logo ✝️🕊️

$79k if you buy from Mark Dodge.
Direct Connect Helephant Crate engine = $30k
Transmission = $6k

You get a 1000HP Rex with all the new bells and whistles for roughly the same price as a final edition.

Is the official curb weight available yet?

I read somewhere online its base weight is approximately 6,300.

Direct Connect Helephant Crate engine = $30k
Transmission = $6k

You get a 1000HP Rex with all the new bells and whistles for roughly the same price as a final edition.
I don't think it would be that straightforward and cheap. The RHO wiring harness would more than likely not be compatible. I doubt the cooling system for the I6 HO would be sufficient for a hellephant.

I don't think it would be that straightforward and cheap. The RHO wiring harness would more than likely not be compatible. I doubt the cooling system for the I6 HO would be sufficient for a hellephant.
It won't be cheap, but I think it would be pretty straight forward.
I would think it would cost about 120-130k to do it though.

Last line says 5 gallons of gas 1,995?

IMG_20240425_133458.jpg

Not to be confused with a TRX.

Attachments

• IMG_9433.png
    IMG_9433.png
    394.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9434.png
    IMG_9434.png
    780.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9435.png
    IMG_9435.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 72
It won't be cheap, but I think it would be pretty straight forward.
I would think it would cost about 120-130k to do it though.
Don’t see this being very straightforward and I doubt anyone will be trying any time soon. The RHO looks about the same as a TRX but that’s really where the similarities end. It’s on an entirely new electrical architecture (CAN-FD) so I can see an engine swap being an electrical nightmare to actually get everything working as factory. Same will go for swapping a lot of the new RHO gadgets into a TRX.

Does help increase payload and towing capacity, which is pretty lame on trx anyway.

It was interesting that the launch video had loud music and not the sound of the truck. Pretty sure the Removed Hellcat Option wouldnt sound all that bad, but its not a v8.

I do want that passenger screen on my trx too!

My dealer has a few wagoneers new and used. They have been nothing but problems especially with this hurricane I6. No one is buying them. 100000+ for a turbo. Fuck that.

There is a reason why these are sitting on lots and the best part is stellantis is clueless. Maybe not a good thing and perhaps by design. Follow the money. F em
We did a dealer buy back on hers because all of the electrical issues it had with the infotainment center.

I had no idea that "RHO" was the official name for this thing. I honestly thought it was a joke for "Removed Hellcat Option" lol.

I guess really it's just short for RUT-RHO.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back