2025 TRX reveal

How many miles do you think you can get out of a Hellcat motor?
Dad has a ‘17 6.4 with 130k. Ngl it sounds pretty clicky in the valvetrain, but then again it has since he had it new

Dad has a ‘17 6.4 with 130k. Ngl it sounds pretty clicky in the valvetrain, but then again it has since he had it new
My buddy has 109k on his TRX right now. Its a 21’

hahaha
That’s awesome man. Even though we’re boosted I have every hope it’ll last as long as my Honda civic with 200k that’s screams at 3700rpm at highway speeds
maybe. At my rate it will take 20 more years. I drive mine like 10k a year. It’s not my daily daily, but I do drive it a couple times a week and on long trips with family

hahaha

maybe. At my rate it will take 20 more years. I drive mine like 10k a year. It’s not my daily daily, but I do drive it a couple times a week and on long trips with family

that’s why I had to get the civic, I put 25k on mine in one year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-111445_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422-111445_Photos.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 39
What would you say if I told you there would be no RHO? Consider the implications of that reality. Imagine if it was a badged TRX. Imagine buying a TRX final edition and then seeing a reveal for a 2025 TRX. What is going to happen to the Retarded High Output cough I mean the Removed Hellcat, err Reduced Happiness Option uhh well what ever the name of the forum is. ;)

What would you say if I told you there would be no RHO? Consider the implications of that reality. Imagine if it was a badged TRX. Imagine buying a TRX final edition and then seeing a reveal for a 2025 TRX. What is going to happen to the Retarded High Output cough I mean the Removed Hellcat, err Reduced Happiness Option uhh well what ever the name of the forum is. ;)
I would say prove it. Trust, but verify.

that would mean that Tim guy lied when he said the TRX would not be used on the 2025 truck.

You have been here long enough to know not to beat around the bush. Spill the beans, sir.

If RAM did a “Final Edition” charged $15k extra and then did a 2025 TRX, people’s head would spin. Including mine, and I just bought a 23’ Lunar.

I’m even hoping the RHO doesn’t make me regret my Lunar. Probably should have done some more research before I purchased 🤣

If RAM did a “Final Edition” charged $15k extra and then did a 2025 TRX, people’s head would spin. Including mine, and I just bought a 23’ Lunar.

I’m even hoping the RHO doesn’t make me regret my Lunar. Probably should have done some more research before I purchased 🤣
not sure how the RHO could make you regret your lunar. You got a special edition color with a hellcat engine

not sure how the RHO could make you regret your lunar. You got a special edition color with a hellcat engine
Yea, I guess I just meant if the RHO ended up switching to another TRX like was mentioned above.

As far as the updates on the RAM line for 2025 that have already been revealed, it’s really not much. Other than a screen in the passenger dash. Looks mostly like a small refresh. I doubt the RHO, if that’s what releases, is a whole lot different.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back