2025 TRX reveal

from some of the older threads with pics of the mules it looks like different headlights, different tail lights. Possibly new mirrors, the sensor for acc will be down in the bumper.

If RAM did a “Final Edition” charged $15k extra and then did a 2025 TRX, people’s head would spin. Including mine, and I just bought a 23’ Lunar.

I’m even hoping the RHO doesn’t make me regret my Lunar. Probably should have done some more research before I purchased 🤣
It'll be like our TRX body but with an inline 6. A lame shame but they didn't use the trx name. We'll know in about 7.5 hours.

I think will just be small tweaks, obviously the motor is only major change. Would be nice if Suspension was upgraded and all the little gremlins worked out. Worse case scenario if it’s not all that we are expecting there’s plenty of brand new and used TRX’s to go around. I heard a well optioned level 2 2022-23 truck with 11k sold for under $60k at an auction.

What an idiotic promotion video.

It’s probably being trailered because it runs and sounds like shit (whatever it is, TRX or not).
It’s probably being trailer because it already broke down. I drove a Wagoneer with that twin turn 6cyl and hated it. My wife’s Wagoneer with the 5.7 got better fuel mileage and drove much better.

Ben Hardy did a review of a regular 1500 and the hemi was getting better mileage than the SST but the SST had more power

It’s probably being trailer because it already broke down. I drove a Wagoneer with that twin turn 6cyl and hated it. My wife’s Wagoneer with the 5.7 got better fuel mileage and drove much better.

My dealer has a few wagoneers new and used. They have been nothing but problems especially with this hurricane I6. No one is buying them. 100000+ for a turbo. Fuck that.

There is a reason why these are sitting on lots and the best part is stellantis is clueless. Maybe not a good thing and perhaps by design. Follow the money. F em

I think will just be small tweaks, obviously the motor is only major change. Would be nice if Suspension was upgraded and all the little gremlins worked out. Worse case scenario if it’s not all that we are expecting there’s plenty of brand new and used TRX’s to go around. I heard a well optioned level 2 2022-23 truck with 11k sold for under $60k at an auction.
Shit 60k...had to have been a Havoc edition

Looks like there is no longer physical buttons to turn off the bumper sensors.

I thought their marketing was good. However not much detail on the specs and notice they certainly don't feature the exhaust sound at all. Will be a good competitor for the V6 Raptor. Holds no interest for me.

According to motor trend it will have a h pipe exhaust to try and get any “good noise” out of the new I6 turbo. Still out but found that interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_9431.png
    IMG_9431.png
    490 KB · Views: 23
What’s interesting to me is the price point. Considering where the final editions have landed… seems to me you could pick one of these up, drop a hellcat or better V8 in it, and still have money left over…

Crazy that they didnt upgrade the suspension a decent amount to really "try" and go at the Raptor. Same geometry, same shocks, and same rear links. Less Robust Trans and smaller motor yet only dropped 180lbs? So all they did was grab a TRX remove the Hellcat and our trans. Slap a baby motor and different trans add a couple small things and now we have the "future"? Ram contradicts themselves from the get go. "Never Slow Down" lmao yet you take away 160hp and 130torque. Smh.. sad sad sad man!! The TRX was such a great platform that they could have made even better.

Yes, the trucks look pretty much the same but the heart/ engine and transmission are very very different. It’s only 150lbs less with a turbo six and weaker transmission than a TRX. We should talk RHO today being it was released today and then it should never be mentioned again, hit the RHO forum. Haha.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back