2023 TRX Larger screen in dash!

I work for a CDJR dealer. Order banks for 2023 wont be opening anytime soon. Also, production for 23 wont start until Sept/Oct. Was supposed to be Aug but was delayed. As for the digital cluster, itll only be available on the Limited and High end trims from what we are told. I was told it will not be on the TRX but who knows. They said they have many in the 22 bank still so they will continue building those. Hence the delays.

"I work for a CDJR dealer."......sadly that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Go back earlier in the thread. TripleB posted build sheets of a TRX with the 12" cluster TFT color display.

Also, after seeing the all digital cluster, I like the current TRX cluster better.
I do too...It's just the right kind of old school 🇺🇲
For me, all of these digital dashes, except for some really exotic supercars (hummers kinda cool), are just Meh... And besides, how many of you guys drive around actually looking at your center cluster!? 🤣

With the heads up display, I rarely look down, and the way I have my dash setup, all my critical stuff is right there "quick glance ready Centerstage".
I'm happy with what I got...but if it rocks your world... Party on Garp... 👍🇺🇲

"I work for a CDJR dealer."......sadly that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Go back earlier in the thread. TripleB posted build sheets of a TRX with the 12" cluster TFT color display.
That also doesnt mean anything until its official. Many of the test mule build sheets are just for experimentation. When announcements come to the dealers via manufacturer thats when its official to me. Regardless...we wont be seeing 23 TRX for awhile.

There are no allocations for the TRX for MY2022. If there were allocations we wouldn’t have several dealers who have literally delivered hundreds of them. Your buddy sounds like a typical used car salesman🤦‍♂️
A few weeks ago when I was placing my TRX order, a local CJDR "superstore" was saying the owner will have to purchase an allocation from another dealer if I wanted to place an order, and that I will have to cover the fee for the allocation, on top of them wanting over MSRP for a factory order

A few weeks ago when I was placing my TRX order, a local CJDR "superstore" was saying the owner will have to purchase an allocation from another dealer if I wanted to place an order, and that I will have to cover the fee for the allocation, on top of them wanting over MSRP for a factory order
Bullshit, look at Granger,Chapman,Dan Cummins and Koons. If allocations were a thing (they were only for the IE trucks) these dealers wouldn’t be able to do what they’re doing.

Obviously you sniffed through their crap. Dealers like that piss me off. If you told them you were paying 9k under they would call you a liar and say it won’t happen. You could show up with your truck and the purchase paperwork and they’d still deny it.

Last edited:
My wife’s Wagoneer has this and it’s really nice , at first I thought big deal but after seeing it in person it’s a nice upgrade from what my 2019 Limited had .

ya they lied to you. I think it might actually be the 1st time a car dealer has told an untruth. Anything to get you to fork over your cash. They are in the lying business.

2023 TRX Cluster. Found this on Facebook.
1652816467270.png
1652816477202.png

I know the appeal is the customization, but this cluster makes no sense used in that particular layout. If you’re going to configure it to look like analog, but smaller, harder to read, and with less data…what’s the point?

This seems like “Ford and GM did it, so I have to” more than it seems like an actual upgrade.

I know the appeal is the customization, but this cluster makes no sense used in that particular layout. If you’re going to configure it to look like analog, but smaller, harder to read, and with less data…what’s the point?

This seems like “Ford and GM did it, so I have to” more than it seems like an actual upgrade.
Very happy with what I have after seeing that

Ah, but the part you don’t see in that picture:

Now, when your truck thinks you’re approaching someone too quickly, it can say,
BRAKE!!
in even bigger letters.

Received my 2022 TRX last week, does anyone know if 2023 cluster can be installed on the 2022?

Received my 2022 TRX last week, does anyone know if 2023 cluster can be installed on the 2022?
I think that @RamCares is the only one that has received a ‘23. You should ask them to try it out.

There’s another thread running in which someone has claimed a third-party aftermarket company may be able to develop a kit. Would be cool for the ‘22 and prior guys to have that option.

Back