2 / 6 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (2/9/22)

Mine was to built today? Ordered 06/19/2021 D1 ON 01/18/2022
Dont see it yet
If your EBD was today you will likely see your BS tomorrow morning. The BS comes out publicly the morning after the truck goes down the main assembly line.

Honestly brother, my answer will not help you anymore than just watching for the sheet to come up and updates from your dealer.

I say this due to the chaotic nature of Ram’s building process as I’m sure you’ve seen lately. Assuming I get a BS tomorrow, that means I went from D1 to BS in 23 days. But keep in mind, I bought a LVL 1 with zero graphics, no bed work (no liner, cover, or Ram bar), and no trailer tech. I have been lead to believe this definitely is a factor that comes into play.
Thanks, I also had no graphics or bed work, etc. So hopefully that helps me too.

If your EBD was today you will likely see your BS tomorrow morning. The BS comes out publicly the morning after the truck goes down the main assembly line.
hey Tripleb my dealer is saying my truck is being built right now but I haven’t seen my build sheet come up on your tracker posts. I don’t wanna get my hopes up for nothing and my dealer hasn’t been that great at relaying information so not sure what to believe. What do you think?

Thanks, I also had no graphics or bed work, etc. So hopefully that helps me too.
Mine is Lvl 2, and everything except rambar, tire carrier, sunroof and interior red package

hey Tripleb my dealer is saying my truck is being built right now but I haven’t seen my build sheet come up on your tracker posts. I don’t wanna get my hopes up for nothing and my dealer hasn’t been that great at relaying information so not sure what to believe. What do you think?
The BS doesn’t come out until the morning after your truck goes down the main assembly line so if you are on the line today you should expect to show up on tomorrow mornings post 👍🏼

The BS doesn’t come out until the morning after your truck goes down the main assembly line so if you are on the line today you should expect to show up on tomorrow mornings post 👍🏼
Any idea of how many times you have written that or something similar TripleB? You must have the patience of Job

@tripleB got word my truck has landed at the dealership. Not sure if today or yesterday.

Thanks Triple B for everything you do. Found out today that my order on 7 Jul with VIN NN121273 was changed to VIN NN308281. Updated the tracker, but hopefully I eventually see my truck.

Thanks Triple B for everything you do. Found out today that my order on 7 Jul with VIN NN121273 was changed to VIN NN308281. Updated the tracker, but hopefully I eventually see my truck.
The factory canceled and replaced the order or?? Did they give you any more details about the change?

Nope no details, my thought is it might have been the billet silver that went through the gate yesterday, but not sure. Was supposedly in Paint since 10 January and last update on Monday was it was in framing, then today found all the new VIN and VON with the same order date.

Info on today's build sheets. First is ALL DT trucks coming out of SHAP (1,153), second is TRX-only (54).

1644432244146.png

1644432265949.png

Still waiting for truck to arrive at dealer. Truck has been sitting in Arizona for over 2 weeks and I’m in San Diego!!!
How did you find out where your truck is?
Just curious mine has shipped but it’s been awhile too.

Back