17 / 9 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (10/25/21)

My dealer gave me a ship date of 10/24 a few weeks ago but it had just gone D1. Glad to see my name finally pop up!

Update: Dealer says pending final inspection.

My dealer gave me a ship date of 10/24 a few weeks ago but it had just gone D1. Glad to see my name finally pop up!
I was given the same info two weeks ago today.

I'm in Kentucky and I just purchased a new trx a couple weeks ago and hunt chrysler in franklin ky had two more trx trucks on the lot

TripleB,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU again for all you do! This service you provide (for free) is an absolute god send! Just to know that I officially have a build sheet, and know the minute I get a window sticker is amazing. You have given me some sort of logic and reassurance through this whole lottery system. I truly appreciate it! You are a good man!

Sorry to the early VIN guys, don’t know why I got lucky, but will be thinking of you guys when I get in mine for the first time and not forget how lucky I really am to have such an amazing truck!

Cheers!

I just ordered my TRX on Friday and I was told to expect 4-5 months to take delivery. Based out of FL here.

I'm in Kentucky and I just purchased a new trx a couple weeks ago and hunt chrysler in franklin ky had two more trx trucks on the lot
I currently find 33 TRX's on dealers lots across the country with 112 more on the way.

Did you pay the dealer mark-up? Looks like they are $8K and $6K over MSRP on the two 22's.

At this point, the now me would probably tell the July me to just pay the mark-up, call them price gouging scoundrels and drive away happy in my new truck... Now I am stuck in the TRX Squid Game...

I'm pretty sure Ram plays favorites when it comes to production of ordered trucks. Their "favorite" dealers get trucks built faster than dealers that are way down the list of favorites. At least production doesn't seem to have anything to do with when the order is placed. I'm the sole forum member with a 146xxx truck, and I see trucks anywhere from 100xxx to 190xxx currently being built.

I can say that I am seeing trucks built to my specs from the same dealer, but ordered after and are already delivered. So I think it’s a total random when your vin is called tbh!

rick-and-morty-mr-poopy.gif

Back