189877 @Punisher7XOhioSilver
192670 @Slowride79XIowaBlue
193178 @VikTrxXXIowaRed
193180 @VikTrxXXIowaBlack
193187 @MerlinXNorth CarolinaBlack
193387 @DrD73XPennsylvaniaBlack

1635215816340.png

Last edited:
Ok. I still find it crazy that with all this data, that someone hasn’t discovered the rhyme or reason to production assignments…

Now that I'm on the other side of later VIN's going before me, I understand the pain. An identical truck's VIN going to Iowa passed me by. I hope its not to the same dealer. That would add insult to injury.

I'm not saying this is why, but I had been checking in on ram chat every Monday for a month. They always had given me the gathering parts status, check back in a week.
The last time I checked, it was changed to gathering parts, check back in a few weeks. I pointed out the change, then went on a mini rant about the absurdity of the randomness of the way ram does the production scheduling and how frustrating it is as a customer.
I told the poor guy on the chat who just had to stay with the script that I understood there was nothing he could do, I was just venting, and hoped that maybe someone up the chain read the chat logs and ram would do something about getting a pr person to join any of the Facebook groups or forums and explain just how the hell ram processes orders. Both my orders went D1 before the end of that week. ....

214 total TRX's started production today, I will start posting the full TRX data in the morning with the member scan and the full plant data will likely be moved. Top Charts updated.

What kills me the most is the fact that they are so cryptic and secretive. I ordered a 100K truck, the least FCA could do is be honest about the status of my order. If i have to wait months, ill wait months. All i want to know is why my truck isn't built yet and what's the hold up. Not asking for them to send me pictures, just a honest status. All we get is a enthusiastic "congrats on your new RAM, i cant provide any info other than you ordered a new ram. frustrating. I am in a 121 VIN group.

I was just doing a little bit of brainstorming in my head. I have no idea if this would be true and perhaps someone could help fill me in. Along with all the shortages of materials from all the different suppliers I wonder if they factor in how quickly a truck is scheduled to be transported off property to the dealer. I can only assume they only have so many places to park trucks as they roll of the assembly line. Perhaps due to the shortage of truck drivers they build trucks they know will be taken by the transportation company right away?? Idk, I just assume that may be part of the puzzle. Just a guess though....

I was just doing a little bit of brainstorming in my head. I have no idea if this would be true and perhaps someone could help fill me in. Along with all the shortages of materials from all the different suppliers I wonder if they factor in how quickly a truck is scheduled to be transported off property to the dealer. I can only assume they only have so many places to park trucks as they roll of the assembly line. Perhaps due to the shortage of truck drivers they build trucks they know will be taken by the transportation company right away?? Idk, I just assume that may be part of the puzzle. Just a guess though....
If that’s the hold up, all RAM needs to do is tell me what day the truck will be ready for pickup and I’ll be standing there waiting to take it from them. No shipping or storage space required. 😃

214 total TRX's started production today, I will start posting the full TRX data in the morning with the member scan and the full plant data will likely be moved. Top Charts updated.
That’s a lot of TRX’s for 1 day. Is it a record? How many are members trucks?

My wife called ram chat this morning. The false alarm had her excited too. (Good thing since she is paying)

She said that ram said it was a chip shortage lolz. I guess that is the new “Covid” word for not sure why…

Anyways. Fingers crossed we will be one of the new list of production…

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back