Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
15 more window stickers added tonight

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
811562 @goldlifterXXTexasBlue

1630638042334.png

Added 15 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @goldlifter

This tonights pull, we are sub 200 trucks in limbo at the factory now! (y)
Is that 200 confirmed or does it include the possibly cancelled orders you have mentioned?

Is that 200 confirmed or does it include the possibly cancelled orders you have mentioned?
Thats 200 in "limbo" ie. already built but not finished for shipping. That doesnt include trucks that havent even been built yet.

so, my 2021 that has been sliding weekly (esd) for the last five weeks in a row is still mia. meanwhile there are several posts of people with 2022s with and esd of next week. perhaps i'm giving the esd too much credit, seems like a super swag at this point. fca chat is absolute dog shit, inconsistent responses, lack of info, etc.

just getting crabby waiting a week to hear the same shit from the dealer, i.e. call next week it got pushed. anyhow, thanks for all the things you do @tripleB without your insight we'd be completely lost.

so, my 2021 that has been sliding weekly (esd) for the last five weeks in a row is still mia. meanwhile there are several posts of people with 2022s with and esd of next week. perhaps i'm giving the esd too much credit, seems like a super swag at this point. fca chat is absolute dog shit, inconsistent responses, lack of info, etc.
just getting crabby waiting a week to hear the same shit from the dealer, i.e. call next week it got pushed. anyhow, thanks for all the things you do @tripleB without your insight we'd be completely lost.
I was just doing some "house keeping" and clearing off members that apparently dropped their orders for the VINs they registered with me as I can find posts on the forums of them with trucks now so I presume they dropped their orders and grabbed another TRX off the lot.

I have removed 6 registered VINS from my member list and also another 7 that reported invalid VINs as I have found a way to verify bad VINs now.

This leave 6 members left with 2021 trucks waiting to be built, so hopefully once the factory opens back up next week we will see the remainder get built very soon!

WOW! What a bummer, so close and nothing.

I was just doing some "house keeping" and clearing off members that apparently dropped their orders for the VINs they registered with me as I can find posts on the forums of them with trucks now so I presume they dropped their orders and grabbed another TRX off the lot.

I have removed 6 registered VINS from my member list and also another 7 that reported invalid VINs as I have found a way to verify bad VINs now.

This leave 6 members left with 2021 trucks waiting to be built, so hopefully once the factory opens back up next week we will see the remainder get built very soon!
Can you list the invalid vins? Maybe some people don’t know there vin isn’t any good.

Can you list the invalid vins? Maybe some people don’t know there vin isn’t any good.
Sure, here are the members with VIN's that appear to be invalid and I have removed from my listing.

It appears that @Whipcat found another TRX based on some of his recent posts as well.

@Whipcat623662
@Tenbears669273
@Wjgilbert685875
@TPasq704150
@MBoydtdll733913
@adstrx774434

*EDIT to add* If any of the above members want to correct the VIN and give me an updated version please do so!

Last edited:
Added 15 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @goldlifter

This tonights pull, we are sub 200 trucks in limbo at the factory now!
I was just given a VIN yesterday and am BEYOND excited it's gone that far! How do I register it here and receive status updates? Hopefully I am posting in the correct place :) Thank you for your help!

I was just given a VIN yesterday and am BEYOND excited it's gone that far! How do I register it here and receive status updates? Hopefully I am posting in the correct place :) Thank you for your help!
Look at the bottom of @tripleB's post. There's a link to fill out a form with your info.

TripleB, I want to give you the info on how long it took to ship my truck to Oregon. Got window sticker on 8/5, got on train on 8/17, got to Barnes yard in Portland on 8/27, and got to dealer on 9/2. Just want to thank you for all of the help you provided.

TripleB, I want to give you the info on how long it took to ship my truck to Oregon. Got window sticker on 8/5, got on train on 8/17, got to Barnes yard in Portland on 8/27, and got to dealer on 9/2. Just want to thank you for all of the help you provided.
Excellent, thank you for the follow up and congratulations on your truck finally making it! Did you pick it up yesterday or will you soon ?

Excellent, thank you for the follow up and congratulations on your truck finally making it! Did you pick it up yesterday or will you soon ?
It got to the dealer late afternoon so I am going in this morning to do the PDI with them and do the test drive.

Our truck has been sitting in the railyard in Pearland according to the dealer. WS was 8/20 but not sure when it got to Texas. Going to Cavander in Columbus Texas. Anyone know how long the trucks sit in the railyard in Houston these days?

Delaer says they are waiting on a delivery rig to bring the truck to them but they don't have a clue when that will exactly be.

On the Build Dates tab of the tracker 111562 shows Panchohuncho as the member name. Maybe it is an old member name. ??
I think you meant 811562. And that vin was double registered. I pointed it out back when it was first built.

@Panchohuncho dropped the order and @goldlifter picked up the order after

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back