Wishful thinking

I wish I had a red key like my hellcat did...

I wish that the Trucks will actually ship this year.. I wish that FCA would let us all know W T F is going on.

Plenty sick of waiting too.? Production must be a shit show. C8 Corvette has production issues too. The rep said today that they are building for the big SRT dealers first . that's Bull? IMO

Plenty sick of waiting too.? Production must be a shit show. C8 Corvette has production issues too. The rep said today that they are building for the big SRT dealers first . that's Bull? IMO
I dont know how much I believe that about building for the BIG SRT dealers first.

I believe 2 things at this point: I will get my truck someday and that day will be before anyone gets a Ford Bronco.

I dont know how much I believe that about building for the BIG SRT dealers first.

I believe 2 things at this point: I will get my truck someday and that day will be before anyone gets a Ford Bronco.
You got that right about the Bronco. What a disaster. I feel bad for those buyers. They are in their forums justifying all of the bad moves by Ford. It’s sad. I have a Day 1 reservation for one I haven’t cancelled yet. Keep hoping I find a way to sell it to someone ?

I had a Ford deal call me last week about interest in the bronco next year. What's been going on with it? I thought it was suppose to come out early '21?

I had a Ford deal call me last week about interest in the bronco next year. What's been going on with it? I thought it was suppose to come out early '21?
It started with delays in the Build and Price release. Then it turned into not being able to use the x-plan despite them saying we could which would save a couple thousand dollars. The interior is a disaster. They were supposed to have 200 accessories, which is more like 5 now. You can’t even put a roof rack on with 35’s and the 2.7 V6 as it supposedly puts it over the max weight. The only hard top roof option is a gray molded which looks terrible. Late MY21 might be okay but the Warthog (Raptor version) will be right behind it in MY22. Really is sad.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back