Wishful thinking

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I wish I had a red key like my hellcat did...

CopBait

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
12 CTS-V Coupe Manual
I wish that the Trucks will actually ship this year.. I wish that FCA would let us all know W T F is going on.

LUV2WIN

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1986 K5 Blazer
Current Ride #2
1990 K5 Blazer
Plenty sick of waiting too.? Production must be a shit show. C8 Corvette has production issues too. The rep said today that they are building for the big SRT dealers first . that's Bull? IMO

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
miltary
Army, Retired
Plenty sick of waiting too.? Production must be a shit show. C8 Corvette has production issues too. The rep said today that they are building for the big SRT dealers first . that's Bull? IMO
I dont know how much I believe that about building for the BIG SRT dealers first.

I believe 2 things at this point: I will get my truck someday and that day will be before anyone gets a Ford Bronco.

Methman

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Company Car
I dont know how much I believe that about building for the BIG SRT dealers first.

I believe 2 things at this point: I will get my truck someday and that day will be before anyone gets a Ford Bronco.
You got that right about the Bronco. What a disaster. I feel bad for those buyers. They are in their forums justifying all of the bad moves by Ford. It’s sad. I have a Day 1 reservation for one I haven’t cancelled yet. Keep hoping I find a way to sell it to someone ?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I had a Ford deal call me last week about interest in the bronco next year. What's been going on with it? I thought it was suppose to come out early '21?

Methman

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Company Car
I had a Ford deal call me last week about interest in the bronco next year. What's been going on with it? I thought it was suppose to come out early '21?
It started with delays in the Build and Price release. Then it turned into not being able to use the x-plan despite them saying we could which would save a couple thousand dollars. The interior is a disaster. They were supposed to have 200 accessories, which is more like 5 now. You can’t even put a roof rack on with 35’s and the 2.7 V6 as it supposedly puts it over the max weight. The only hard top roof option is a gray molded which looks terrible. Late MY21 might be okay but the Warthog (Raptor version) will be right behind it in MY22. Really is sad.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com