What did you do to your TRX today?

Picked it up after a full detailing, paint correction and ceramic coat. I also had the fender badges removed and replaced the door and tailgate badges with some new ones from Exotic Innovations / Ray.

She's real purdy!

Detailer made a tik tok as well -
20240414_152938.jpg

20240414_153007.jpg

Very nice. Where did you get them from?
Distinction Applied. Not on their website but easy to contact them and tell them what you want. I have several of their products on my 392. They do good work, all OEM products and paint. Not cheap but high quality in my opinion. I’ve also met the owners at a couple Jeep shows, good people.

In the spirit of anti-theft I did the horn relocation. Waiting for the harness extension cable to arrive. Plug extension cables on eBay so no hard wiring required and both doors lock pin delete. Plugs were $0.75 each at Ace hardware. Looks way better. Unscrew the lock posts and push in. Done.

Attachments

• IMG_7963.jpeg
    IMG_7963.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7964.jpeg
    IMG_7964.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7965.jpeg
    IMG_7965.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7962.jpeg
    IMG_7962.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 65
In the spirit of anti-theft I did the horn relocation. Waiting for the harness extension cable to arrive. Plug extension cables on eBay so no hard wiring required and both doors lock pin delete. Plugs were $0.75 each at Ace hardware. Looks way better. Unscrew the lock posts and push in. Done.
What size are the plugs?

Both doors lock pin delete. Plugs were $0.75 each at Ace hardware. Looks way better. Unscrew the lock posts and push in. Done.
I can see the benefit of doing this mod but has anyone thought about the downside? Is there a downside?

Can always swap them back out and screw the lock posts back in. Takes 2 min. Plus for those of you how occasionally get your arm skin caught in the door. Issue solved.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back