What did you do to your TRX today?

Any1 in the market for a cargo carrier for the roof, we just loaded this one up with 120lbs of tents/sleeping bags and did some WOT pulls. Completely quiet at highway speeds (I know it makes 0 sense). Amazing so far!! Discount link/code in description for any1 in the market

It says about 2900 miles to Orlando for reference 😱
Might as well ship my truck there haha. I'm doing my 1st trip out west to Colorado this august (2k miles each way) and i think it's probably suicide esp. since we'll be overlanding as a family of 3 (leaving 2 behind). My wife doesnt camp (so she's in for a real treat haha)

Is that on the TRX? I search it on weathertech, they don't have it for TRX but there is for RAM 1500
Correct for some reason it’s not listed under TRX so yes go with the 1500

In the spirit of anti-theft I did the horn relocation. Waiting for the harness extension cable to arrive. Plug extension cables on eBay so no hard wiring required and both doors lock pin delete. Plugs were $0.75 each at Ace hardware. Looks way better. Unscrew the lock posts and push in. Done.
Is that a harness so you don’t have to reroute all the horn wires? I have the second horn in but haven’t gotten around to rerouting yet

Parked it in Michigan to fly out to California to take delivery on a new Heli. No Rex for a few days.
Edit: Finally got to the factory, here’s why Rex is parked.
Sweet, the R44 is perfect for some Texas Helihoggin.

Any1 in the market for a cargo carrier for the roof, we just loaded this one up with 120lbs of tents/sleeping bags and did some WOT pulls. Completely quiet at highway speeds (I know it makes 0 sense). Amazing so far!! Discount link/code in description for any1 in the market

Enjoyed your youtube channel keep up the good work!!

Enjoyed your youtube channel keep up the good work!!
Thanks Sandman!! I think its a good combo of shitty, yet entertaining review vids, with cool offroad content and funny shorts. If u haven’t watched all the shorts yet there’s a few good ones for sure!

Put on some prototype IGLA stickers from
@Air’d outSRT 🙏 today
IMG_3753.jpeg

Ripatuned intake - yes or no? Want my truck to have a louder supercharger whine

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back