What did you do to your TRX today?

Put my 0fg exhaust on. Ngl next time I'm just going to pay someone else to put it on, doing it by myself on the ground was not fun lol. Sounds great though!

Finally got around to removing my red billet tech catch can and installing the Mighty Mouse in matching white 😎View attachment 117317View attachment 117318
Ahh i shoulda reached out to you (totally forgot) so i coulda snagged ur old can. I just ordered a 2nd billet tech can last week. Gunna find a way to put on the driver’s side as i noticed oil gettin into the mani via the 8” breather line connected to my S&B

Added the Phantom front bumper,
Baja Design 20" Onx6 center light
Baja Design 10" S8 Amber Fogs
Baja Design XL80 A pillar lights
Rigid Reverse light kit, made by @Boosted

These lights are amazing driving around dark snowy foggy mountain roads! It's great to see the deer/elk/moose/big horn sheep a lot further out, however it also makes you realize just how many animals are hanging out on the side of the road that you normally don't notice/see.
1000011934.jpg
1000011835.jpg
1000011947.jpg
1000011780.jpg

These lights are amazing driving around dark snowy foggy mountain roads! It's great to see the deer/elk/moose/big horn sheep a lot further out, however it also makes you realize just how many animals are hanging out on the side of the road that you normally don't notice/see.
View attachment 117894View attachment 117895View attachment 117897View attachment 117896
You install yourself? Any suggestions? How are your front parking sensors working?

You install yourself? Any suggestions? How are your front parking sensors working?
No I took it to a shop ADD recommended.
They were aware to orient the parking sensors properly but they're still messed up, I need to take the truck to the dealership and have them reset the parking sense software. No weird errors or problems, sensors simply won't turn on.

View attachment 117894View attachment 117895View attachment 117897View attachment 117896
Does he make a kit with BD reverse lights??

No I took it to a shop ADD recommended.
They were aware to orient the parking sensors properly but they're still messed up, I need to take the truck to the dealership and have them reset the parking sense software. No weird errors or problems, sensors simply won't turn on.
:eek:

Interesting - I had no material issues with my Phantom (self installed).

Jay

Does he make a kit with BD reverse lights??
I don't think so... @Boosted ?

Here is his website.

If illumination is your concern these Rigids definitely put out some light across a wide area.

1000011755.jpg

Got a few items powder coated.

Attachments

• IMG_4543.jpeg
    IMG_4543.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4549.jpeg
    IMG_4549.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4565.jpeg
    IMG_4565.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 89
installed the weather tech impact liner. Fits nicely

Attachments

• IMG_4931.jpeg
    IMG_4931.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4930.jpeg
    IMG_4930.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4929.jpeg
    IMG_4929.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 97
installed the weather tech impact liner. Fits nicely
Does look and fit great, always liked weathertech stuff. Not being a dick just curious...why the need to protect a lined bed? I'm rough on mine, once a month deep scrub/ clean and she looks 8.5/10. Do dig that blue and like the soft top cover.... Im so over hard covers...never again..thx

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back