What did you do to your TRX today?

Finally installed hellwig sway bar

Attachments

• 20210901_131519.jpg
    20210901_131519.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 102
From Johnny withJustboltons. He is forum member. 7833 is part number

What did I do with my TRX today? Hmmm I drove fast, cut someone off who in turned flashed his lights so I told him he was number 🖕🏻
Don’t cut people off bro could be baby on board seen someone shoot the chit out this car who cut them off I mean in mid day in traffic shot that car and driver to shreads and believe me right person behind them sights and yo red eye track hawk none off them cars get away from bullets to easy I’m with u on trx love but not endangering your self and other’s people sick now brother

I put these black vinyl lug nut covers on my little boat trailer last year because the chrome ones just kept rusting. Which was making me crazy. Decided to try them on the TRX this morning. I’m a little conflicted because I thought it would be cheesy. But it actually looks pretty good and might leave ‘em on. 😮

View attachment 19920

View attachment 19921

I did try the black McGard lugnuts for it first but I returned them because I didn’t like how it looked with the unpainted parts of the wheel showing. For some reason these covers leaving the cone of the stock lugnuts showing makes the unpainted parts less noticeable. I dunno.
Just get the black gorilla lugs for it. The cover the entire surface just like the stock lugs.

Just get the black gorilla lugs for it. The cover the entire surface just like the stock lugs.
there is about 20 options for the gorilla locks - which ones look best - in your opinion?

I know there are people on here who say the times that our performance pages show are not correct. That, they are a little off to what a draggy would say. That being said, there’s no denying that the ripatuned incognito pulley makes a difference. Before installing it, the best I could do was a 3.9 zero to sixty. Now, it runs a 0-60 at 3.5. More than happy I spent the money. And, I got a black belt with mine instead of the green. That way it’s not as noticeable that work was done. These numbers are with 3/4 tank of gas and 75 degrees. Not sure of altitude, I’m in northwest Indiana. 0741EDF1-2E17-4449-B946-F83CA081B033.jpeg

Back