Under seat rear storage

Did anyone found a solution that doesn't take out the factory storage bracket?

Not sure if there are others, looks like most the factory box comes out but w/ the Husky it doesnt
E10AC5AE-AA61-4D66-81D6-C741EDA14882.jpeg

Last edited:
I sent Du-ha an email about install with the all weather mats. Even if it’s not iron-clad secure, I like the lid versus the open storage of the others only because most the time I’m lifting rear seat up and piling stuff in the back to head hunting and like the flat surface and not mixing with the stuff I’ll keep in the storage box. I’ll report back when they respond.
I sent them an email 2 weeks ago and never got a response. Hopefully you will hear something from them

I started shopping for one as well. Thanks for the heads up on those, I’ll have to check them out.

I really like the Du-Ha Lockable box, thats the one I’m probably going with but one thing I did find which could be an issue for other units as well; sitting on the all weather mats. Not sure how much play there is at the front of the Du-Ha to get the mat out, imagine it shouldnt be that bad.

View attachment 8436View attachment 8437

Here’s some pics you wanted:
View attachment 8434View attachment 8435
Yep the factory storage thing is pretty lame, and i have it. Would like to switch up to something bigger, lockable, and maybe hold spills if possible.

Orderd du-ha locking version- looks more like factory plastic than the metal tuffy and appears to be less of a problem sticking out on mats, rear seat ankles etc.
Don’t know this for sure, just from pictures.

Orderd du-ha locking version- looks more like factory plastic than the metal tuffy and appears to be less of a problem sticking out on mats, rear seat ankles etc.

Awesome. No response to my email yet. I’m really hoping it works. From the pics, it looks like the best option. My truck is still MIA on a rail car somewhere between MI and TX. Hoping it will get here next week.

Yes, you can figure out and make all weather mats work or just adjust them or the install.

They should just have a slider mechanism on mount that would allow you to release and pull up box by an inch or 2, to get mats out.

When you guys get the mounting hardware in place, before putting box in, take some pictures.

Yes, you can figure out and make all weather mats work or just adjust them or the install.

They should just have a slider mechanism on mount that would allow you to release and pull up box by an inch or 2, to get mats out.

When you guys get the mounting hardware in place, before putting box in, take some pictures.
Got my du-ha still waiting on TRX

Really well made. Tilts up for mats. Large amount of storage. Simple 15 minute install. Pulls out in seconds by undoing 2 carabiners to be washed out. Very happy, definitely a keeper.
3905269B-04DA-43AC-87B5-B9A749FFFC19.jpeg
6C9FA1E8-EB72-4215-9D3F-1C1269543805.jpeg
F7EE588C-D572-4F1F-8063-79B956DBEB5F.jpeg
B52582DB-5FE0-4255-9C88-25BB41B07738.jpeg
99EA27BE-9C9A-4982-9482-FC648B76E270.jpeg
B133D729-56E8-4EE3-BD52-6E192B290CD6.jpeg

2670C034-AEBD-46FE-8D9D-6513DBE653BC.jpeg

526F43E8-542C-4923-8935-04889F3CCC0D.jpeg

CC0C8547-257D-4031-8E8E-30D2301CB3D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Really well made. Tilts up for mats. Large amount of storage. Simple 15 minute install. Pulls out in seconds by undoing 2 carabiners to be washed out. Very happy, definitely a keeper. View attachment 9083View attachment 9084View attachment 9085View attachment 9086View attachment 9087View attachment 9088
View attachment 9089
View attachment 9090
Awesome, I have it sitting in my garage, just waiting for the truck to show up, thanks for posting the pictures, it answered a lot of questions.

Looks great.
i would have trimmed the matts if necessary but apparently no need.
looks like room to roll up that bandoleer near the buttstock and add a second long gun.

Is the correct Du Ha model the #30120? Their website gives that model but Amazon says it doesn’t fit.

For clarification, this one does NOT bolt in, correct?

It does bolt it but the metal straps that bolt under the seats are more for preventing it from sliding forward, lifting the Du-Ha up a couple of inches to get at the mats isnt going to hurt anything. To be honest if you didnt want to bolt those straps it probably wouldnt be going anywhere even on sudden stops.

This video shows the install w/ out showing that the oem underseat divider has to be removed. Instaed of pins it came with carabiners. The 18mm bolts that hold the seat needed some leverage on my truck to get out.

Last edited:
Is the correct Du Ha model the #30120? Their website gives that model but Amazon says it doesn’t fit.

30120 is correct. My amazon seller was different than the one listed here but says it fits:
And there are vendors online where it looks like its in stock with the same $269 price w/ free shippping as well
5823A9BE-E562-448B-AA9B-988C696FC67C.jpeg

@STRADALE you made me spend money on that organizer. I haven't seen one like that before so I started googling. Looks like Amazon is out of stock until 5/14, but it's ordered. Thanks for the tip

Back