TRX Stollen Auburn Hills Mi with Ravelco

I would support any candidate that's pro death penalty for car thieves. even send in my $10G, to get them to bring back public hanging.
Yes, i just want to be able to shoot one of these guys on approach rather than requiring them to put me in danger of grave injury or death as required under GA deadly force law.

Last edited:
As I am sitting here getting all my anti theft stuff on my new truck (IGLA and compustar), I received an interesting phone call from the detective in Auburn Hills. My truck was found in a container bound for South Africa at a port in Charleston South Carolina. Crazy crap. This was a very sophisticated theft ring. Don’t know any more but hopefully some people go to jail.
Did you get another TRX?

I agree with you. I’m glad it was posted. I’m seriously considering getting up to niche motorsports in Mesa to replace my ravelco. When igla is defeated I’ll move on to something else. $1200 isn’t that much to spend to protect a vehicle as sweet as a trx. I keep trying to talk myself out of it but then I remember how mad I’d be if my truck was stolen 5 years from now and then the best new trucks were 6 cylinders.
Did Niche charge you $1200? They quoted me like $1450 or something. I thought all IGLAs were $1200

Yes, i just want to be able to shoot one of these guys on approach rather than requiring them to put me in danger of grave injury or death as required under GA deadly force law.

Yep. Thieves need to have to their faces blown off their ears. The focking laws we have...don't scare anyone. Locks are for honest people. US laws are for honest people.

Yep. Thieves need to have to their faces blown off their ears. The focking laws we have...don't scare anyone. Locks are for honest people. US laws are for honest people.
So a shitbag is stealing your truck and you want to blow him away, like for real? Come on man...I'm pro gun and carry, but fuck it, take the damn truck dawg...I've never shot and killed a person or blown someone's face off off their ears which I assume is kinda the same thing...and I sure as shit aint doing it over a fucking truck...its a truck right, not my wife or kids, which is whole diff story my man...but ya take that fucker out I
guess..right?

Last edited:
So a shitbag is stealing your truck and you want to blow him away, like for real? Come on man...I'm pro gun and carry, but fuck it, take the damn truck dawg...I've never shot and killed a person or blown someone's face off off their ears which I assume is kinda the same thing...and I sure as shit aint doing it over a fucking truck...its a truck right, not my wife or kids, which is whole diff story my man...but ya take that fucker out I
guess..right?
L O L.

In some states it's perfectly legal to shoot someone trying to take your property.

I absolutely think we should be allowed to shoot thieves. After removing their hand and castrating them.

L O L.

In some states it's perfectly legal to shoot someone trying to take your property.

I absolutely think we should be allowed to shoot thieves. After removing their hand and castrating them.
I get it and I'm not questioning legality, I'm just not sure I could drop someone over a truck...we're all different, but I gotta put my head on a pillow after and I'm not sure it would sit well with me...maybe ill have to start identifying as a sensitive turtle ;-) oh, also not at all on board with castrating either. A, I don't know how to do it and B, it sounds super messy and I'd also have also have to see the guys dick I assume..No Bueno

Last edited:
I get it and I'm not questioning legality, I'm just not sure I could drop someone over a truck...we're all different, but I gotta put my head on a pillow after and I'm not sure it would sit well with me...maybe ill have to start identifying as a sensitive turtle ;-) oh, also not at all on board with castrating either. A, I don't know to do it and B, it sounds super messy
I think castration should be left to the professionals, or at least one getting ready to flunk out of med school??

The way i see it, sure they might just be stealing your truck but anyone of that caliber could turn things on you pronto. Its not like this happens over coffee and there is time to talk over their full plan, ask questions, etc. That video of the white Charger HC attempted theft (?) showed rounds fired. I never understood exactly wtf was going on in that video but my point is that, would i be in fear of my life if some pos approached me trying to jack my truck? Yes, yes i would. Would i be required to retreat? Where? My passengers lap?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back