TRX Stollen Auburn Hills Mi with Ravelco

Nah. Not a dictatorship. Just a system where criminals are actually punished. Rapists, murderers, kid diddlers, 9x19 to the forehead. $0.30 a round. That would save the tax payers a lot of money and rid the earth of vile animals masquerading as human beings. As for thieves engaging in GTA, immediate amputation of the dominant hand and 5 years in prison to figure out what to do with the remaining hand and the chance to become a contributing member of society. I believe in second chances 🤣
I'm all for the killing of those types of criminals, but would rather see them suffer in the electric chair. Not as quick of a death and they feel every bit of it. A bullet to the head is too quick and easy in my opinion. As for cutting off the hand, 100% agree.
On second thought, feed them to the lions at the zoo, could even make it into a show so everyone can see how being a sorry piece of shit has serious consequences

Yeah, its ok man. I am not disagreeing with some of your comments, but I came here to talk about TRXs and I respect everyone's religion and political opinions. All good my brother. I apologize for bringing up the dictator comment.

BTW, I am one of the many that bought a Ravelco. Spent 3 nights at a B&B this week in Texas and the owner swung by in his sweet 2024 2500 AEV, and guess what he had for security.....oh boy.
Haha you don’t need to apologize. You’d have to work a lot harder to offend me. I’m not even the person you originally quoted.

Dude I told you! It’s a small group over there (probably the same dude with multiple profiles) that as soon as you mention the name they come around with pitch forks lol. They’re content watching somebody’s 392 get taken in broad daylight as long as he/she doesn’t mention that damn Russian alarm system …ridiculous 🤡 show
There are 3 starting the russian bullshit right now. New accounts and I bet its the same dan392.

Nah. Not a dictatorship. Just a system where criminals are actually punished. Rapists, murderers, kid diddlers, 9x19 to the forehead. $0.30 a round. That would save the tax payers a lot of money and rid the earth of vile animals masquerading as human beings. As for thieves engaging in GTA, immediate amputation of the dominant hand and 5 years in prison to figure out what to do with the remaining hand and the chance to become a contributing member of society. I believe in second chances 🤣
In India pick pockets get the fingers of their “clean hand” cut tf off. This marks them for life and forces them to eat with their “dirty, potty hand”. I dont even consider much of India uncivilized. And, one of the things they put at the top of the priority list is educating their children.
GTA? I think that would warrant an arm

I was traveling across country once a fairly long time ago and stopped to stay at a motel. The fellow working the desk, clearly from India, was missing his fingers on his right hand. He may have relocated to be rid of that life long stigma?

In India pick pockets get the fingers of their “clean hand” cut tf off. This marks them for life and forces them to eat with their “dirty, potty hand”. I dont even consider much of India uncivilized. And, one of the things they put at the top of the priority list is educating their children.
GTA? I think that would warrant an arm
Jeesh. No empathy. GTA vs India stealing for hunger. I have been to India 5x times, I bet you have barely left your country. You are stretching this. #MAGA

Jeesh. No empathy. GTA vs India stealing for hunger. I have been to India 5x times, I bet you have barely left your country. You are stretching this. #MAGA
Really? Ive been to India and a very good friend of mine is a Vedic astrologer in India as well. People steal for more reasons than hunger. Do you think people are stealing TRX’s so they can get a big mac?

I was making the point that our judicial system sucks as far as punishing people who should be punished and other countries take a different stance on theft

What does “barely left your country” even mean?

Compustar Firstech SPTS bypassed in seconds​

Good thing is you and others have now been alerted. IGLA would have prevented it from being started and given you time to change their minds. Compustar would have been triggered if they tried to flatbed it as well. I have NO problem flattening a tow truck’s tires. Good thing with compustar as well is you are not solely reliant on the OEM horn but also have the security systems sirens.

Compustar Firstech SPTS bypassed in seconds​

The compustar big wigs seen it, tracked me down and contacted my distributor over that video the very next day. I talked to one of the head techs about being able to do it and he said it would take too long to bypass…. Soooo, hold my beer..
he seen it and said, well fuck. I asked if he would like suggestions on how to actually make it work and he started on it the next morning, contacted me and asked if he can send me the prototype to test and try and bypass, make a video for him/them.
I make these video and tell people about the vulnerabilities not to screw a company (unless its tazer (video coming) or ravelco, fuck them both) but to get the issues fixed and close the fast “hacks” or bypasses.

The compustar big wigs seen it, tracked me down and contacted my distributor over that video the very next day. I talked to one of the head techs about being able to do it and he said it would take too long to bypass…. Soooo, hold my beer..
he seen it and said, well fuck. I asked if he would like suggestions on how to actually make it work and he started on it the next morning, contacted me and asked if he can send me the prototype to test and try and bypass, make a video for him/them.
I make these video and tell people about the vulnerabilities not to screw a company (unless its tazer (video coming) or ravelco, fuck them both) but to get the issues fixed and close the fast “hacks” or bypasses.
So have they closed the gaps now?

So have they closed the gaps now?
Currently no, waiting on the new prototype, current ones will be pulled soon, oops. At least they listened to me and seen the vulnerability and jumped immediately to fix it, un-Ravelco and that other garbage one are another story. Damn, Tazer, forgot what it was. Bypass video of it too if I ever get to sit in one spot for more than a few minutes.

Currently no, waiting on the new prototype, current ones will be pulled soon, oops. At least they listened to me and seen the vulnerability and jumped immediately to fix it, un-Ravelco and that other garbage one are another story. Damn, Tazer, forgot what it was. Bypass video of it too if I ever get to sit in one spot for more than a few minutes.
You do have your work cut out for you Air’d and we appreciate it. Incredible.
🙏🙏🙏

Really? Ive been to India and a very good friend of mine is a Vedic astrologer in India as well. People steal for more reasons than hunger. Do you think people are stealing TRX’s so they can get a big mac?

I was making the point that our judicial system sucks as far as punishing people who should be punished and other countries take a different stance on theft

What does “barely left your country” even mean?
"Empathy" is what got us in this mess. Go back to eye for an eye.

BTW, you two are both way off. They are stealing the TRX's as reparations.

As I am sitting here getting all my anti theft stuff on my new truck (IGLA and compustar), I received an interesting phone call from the detective in Auburn Hills. My truck was found in a container bound for South Africa at a port in Charleston South Carolina. Crazy crap. This was a very sophisticated theft ring. Don’t know any more but hopefully some people go to jail.

Interesting I hope they catch them

As I am sitting here getting all my anti theft stuff on my new truck (IGLA and compustar), I received an interesting phone call from the detective in Auburn Hills. My truck was found in a container bound for South Africa at a port in Charleston South Carolina. Crazy crap. This was a very sophisticated theft ring. Don’t know any more but hopefully some people go to jail.
WOW, from Michigan to South Carolina?

Man, we need laws allowing car thieves to get shot.

Just got an email. Was originally loaded in Baltimore. Found in the container in S Carolina. Now at a tow yard. Said they are working on a suspect in Detroit. Sounds like a plot right out of gone in 60 seconds lol.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back