TRX Market, Im Coming back

I obviously can read what you are saying...but if things change my 23 trade in is at Bob Caldwell in Columbus, Ohio with 3000 miles. (I ordered a 27) They are asking north of 90 for it, but it is literally brand new! Again heard what you said but it's a loaded truck minus stickers and ram bar...I had aftermarket wheels and tires on it, so the tires are brand new...just throwing it out to you...Good Luck!
Did your new truck come in yet?
 
Race is on, got my build sheet yesterday 🤣

Are you in Columbus too?
Nice...not in Columbus...actually live in Middletown. All past purchased have been at Performance Ram in Centerville...this will be my first from this dealership.
 
Nice...not in Columbus...actually live in Middletown. All past purchased have been at Performance Ram in Centerville...this will be my first from this dealership.
Nice! I'm from Centerville, have heard good things about that dealer
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top