TRX issues spreadsheet

Happy F’n Sunday boys! My TRX is celebrating by throwing a MF check engine light. Error message says “P219B Air-Fuel Right Bank Ratio Imbalance”. This now accompanies the excessive rumble/vibration that happens around 1600-1900 RPM. Emailed my local dealer, taking it in first thing tomorrow morning. Truck still runs fine , no leaks or anything that I can see. Also emailed @RamCares

Woo!
Uuuugggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Happy F’n Sunday boys! My TRX is celebrating by throwing a MF check engine light. Error message says “P219B Air-Fuel Right Bank Ratio Imbalance”. This now accompanies the excessive rumble/vibration that happens around 1600-1900 RPM. Emailed my local dealer, taking it in first thing tomorrow morning. Truck still runs fine , no leaks or anything that I can see. Also emailed @RamCares

Woo!
Son of a BITCH!

Woo!
Seems like this could be all related to the same root cause. I’ve had an issue with the ratio calibration in my tundra and it would ha e a hard time starting and would shake and shutter like hell. Hope it’s something small like that.

Seems like this could be all related to the same root cause. I’ve had an issue with the ratio calibration in my tundra and it would ha e a hard time starting and would shake and shutter like hell. Hope it’s something small like that.
Mine doesn’t have any issues with start up and seems to idle just about normally. I can tell there’s some hesitation in power delivery though. Barely hit 300 miles on it too.

Mine doesn’t have any issues with start up and seems to idle just about normally. I can tell there’s some hesitation in power delivery though. Barely hit 300 miles on it too.
Yeah sorry should have explained. Likely not same issue as mine, but could definitely see how the symptom you saw and error message are connected. And how the symptom could relate to funky combustion cycles. I have no experience with these HC motors though.

Yeah sorry should have explained. Likely not same issue as mine, but could definitely see how the symptom you saw and error message are connected. And how the symptom could relate to funky combustion cycles. I have no experience with these HC motors though.
It feels like its running rough, so you’re probably on to something there. it’s odd that it revs just fine at higher RPMs and only gets screwy within a certain band. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Good luck bro.
This seriously has become a support group.
I appreciate ya. Yeah nothing brings people together like suffering haha I'm glad I have y'all to complain to though

these r probably friday or monday products.
btw, what is the complete email address of @RamCares ?

I am wondering how long it will be before the dreaded rear sliding window cracks around the frame causing water to intrude when it rains. This was an issue on the 1500s supposedly, RAM switched suppliers in early 2020, but it sounds like the new rear window surround is cracking as well.....

I am wondering how long it will be before the dreaded rear sliding window cracks around the frame causing water to intrude when it rains. This was an issue on the 1500s supposedly, RAM switched suppliers in early 2020, but it sounds like the new rear window surround is cracking as well.....
Or maybe they are using up old supplies and unfortunately you may have one of those. Maybe I’m just dreaming that this won’t be systemic.

Man do you do anything else besides helping us out. This form is awesome!
Sometimes my 2 year old walks me outside to use the bathroom and he lets me chase Fords from time to time...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back