TRX Gas Mileage

Remember guys......if you try to hypermile a TRX, your man card will be revoked and you will start drinking Bud Light !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND you will have "tranny" problems that have nothing to do with your truck ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If I get anything over 12 Ill be happy. My 2015 Tundra got a whopping 14.1 on my mostly highway commute each day.
*EDIT - IF Im unhappy about the mileage or anything in general Ill just mash the peddle and improve my mood manually :)

I only have 400 miles on mine and mostly stop and go traffic in south Florida, 7.7 mpg average right now. Can’t wait to really get into the throttle!

Attachments

• IMG_4143.jpeg
    IMG_4143.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 28
8-9 city
11-12 highway

Need cruise control at like 60mph to average 14-15. I always set cruise at like 75 hence my mpg. 😂

If I get anything over 12 Ill be happy. My 2015 Tundra got a whopping 14.1 on my mostly highway commute each day.
*EDIT - IF Im unhappy about the mileage or anything in general Ill just mash the peddle and improve my mood manually :)
100% FACT!

I drive mine pretty conservatively but even hammering it once in a while I average low to mid 12’s. I have seen low 13’s in better weather driving in just the right conditions.

My Power Wagon got between 10-12 average, so my brain is prepped for the TRX mileage. Plus......supercharger whine!! I have missed that since getting rid of my old 04 Cobra. If you see me on a street corner, mind ya business - gotta put gas in this beast to hear more whine 😂

My Power Wagon got between 10-12 average, so my brain is prepped for the TRX mileage. Plus......supercharger whine!! I have missed that since getting rid of my old 04 Cobra. If you see me on a street corner, mind ya business - gotta put gas in this beast to hear more whine 😂
Yeah there's not much difference between the MPGs I got in my PW and the MPGs in my TRX but there's a wide gulf in the SPGs... 😁

Obviously not the TRX, as it gets way better fuel mileage...about 8.8-10 usually🤣
This is from my ram 5500 service truck, 8.8 is about the best, have gotten as low as 7

Attachments

• 20230519_103850.jpg
    20230519_103850.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 14
Had a 2012 Power Wagon (build thread here https://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107 ).

This is from the mileage on the truck at 7 years. Not exactly economical!
6102D6C8-5C82-48B3-B625-7741DE1B13F2.jpeg

The last 4000k miles I’ve averaged 11MPGs - that’s a mix of highway and city. The best I’ve been able to achieve is 15MPG on the highway. To get that you have to be really soft on that right peddle.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back