Myredfiveo

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Shelby GT500
Well long story short, my TRX was suppose to be transported from the Toledo Raceway Yard via truck to Granger with an ETA delivery window of 4/26 - 5/8. That window came and went. So after some research and several points of contact, I got ahold of the shipping company in charge at the yard. I was told ECAR Logistics was the assigned transport broker. I gave them a call and was informed the job has been bid too low so no transport company has picked up the job yet. I think the rep said there were 3 TRXs on the load.

This may shed some light on the reason why some of these trucks get held up for months on end with no answers from Ram. Unbelievable.

My truck has been sitting in this yard since 07/08/23 with the ETA pushed 3 times. It started production May 10th and I still have no idea when it will make it to the dealership. @RamCares

Y'all ever get this resolved? What was your outcome on this?

Shipping rates are garbage rn and we're not doing shit for free

It is kind of a head scratcher that after long production times, that this iswhat greets us when we are so close.

Last edited:
Still nothing for me. I have had 4 estimated delivery dates. Every time it gets here, they push it out another week. Even after my very long stint in production. I have reached out to @RamCares and they won’t even respond to me.
1691491562495.png

Still nothing for me. I have had 4 estimated delivery dates. Every time it gets here, they push it out another week. Even after my very long stint in production. I have reached out to @RamCares and they won’t even respond to me.

FWIW - I'm on my 6th delivery date...

My ETA changed 5 times, but fortunately the 4th one was correct. My truck landed 20 minutes ago! Dirty pics to follow.

Pretty sure I'm never going to see this truck. As this point I could just wait until the 2024 order books open up, order one then, and take delivery. Only after that might this truck be delivered. /sarc

I don't get what the deal is. People who have had trucks built before and after me have been delivered. My truck sits.. in a yard... not going anywhere. With a delivery date being pushed back further.. and further.. The truck has been sitting in Toledo Railyard, over half the time it took to get it to production. Hell, the truck has spent more time in a rail yard than the truck itself has existed.

Maybe ordering from Granger was a serious mistake. I didn't have any of these issues with the other two trucks I bought.

Jan 19th -> May 16th = 117 Days.
June 9th -> Aug 18th = 70 days.
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 12.17.44 PM.png

Edit: I suppose it could be worse. This is my second order that's pending. Like wtf Stellantis.

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 12.27.14 PM.png

Mine got pushed back 4 or 5 times too. Probably just going to keep my 22

Pretty sure I'm never going to see this truck. As this point I could just wait until the 2024 order books open up, order one then, and take delivery. Only after that might this truck be delivered. /sarc

I don't get what the deal is. People who have had trucks built before and after me have been delivered. My truck sits.. in a yard... not going anywhere. With a delivery date being pushed back further.. and further.. The truck has been sitting in Toledo Railyard, over half the time it took to get it to production. Hell, the truck has spent more time in a rail yard than the truck itself has existed.

Maybe ordering from Granger was a serious mistake. I didn't have any of these issues with the other two trucks I bought.

Jan 19th -> May 16th = 117 Days.
June 9th -> Aug 18th = 70 days.
View attachment 106876

Edit: I suppose it could be worse. This is my second order that's pending. Like wtf Stellantis.

View attachment 106879

Did you call eCarMovers for an update?

Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone call the shipping company with results? Mine is at Toledo and has been for over a month now. . . .

Yes, I am in the same situation as you. The Ram tracker and GPS shows my truck still at the Sterling Heights location. Though on the Ram Website tracker, it says that my truck has already been shipped. The ship date has changed three times.

You have to get the Ram app, go through your setup and you will be able to see where your truck is located. Though my app has not updated since August 20th.

Ok. Thanks. I tried that using the last 8 of the VIN but it says it can’t be done. ?? Tells me to call an agent. Oh well.

Back