FINAL EDITION PRICING

ACRSNK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Viper
What is everyone seeing on Final Edition pricing? Seems like online listings show discounts anywhere from $14K off to $1K off.

Looking for a Delmonico Red TRX. Local dealer is at $2K off down from $30K over which was never going to happen.

Seems like there are quite a few sitting on dealer lots.

There's one in Tomball, TX with $3K off. Not worth it for you to ship up there, but you'll just have to start calling around to dealers and see who is willing to deal.

If your dealership doesn’t give you 10k off call around someone will. That’s about the legit selling price reduction that I’ve been hearing from guys who have recently bought.

That’s what I am seeing as well. I k own some dealers are offering more (seen $14K off), but you would have to qualify for all incentives and rebates. $10K seems to be the norm, but unfortunately not for dealers around me. Around here it’s more like $2K-$3K off. Then again they are sitting on the lots, so maybe that will change.

That’s what I am seeing as well. I k own some dealers are offering more (seen $14K off), but you would have to qualify for all incentives and rebates. $10K seems to be the norm, but unfortunately not for dealers around me. Around here it’s more like $2K-$3K off. Then again they are sitting on the lots, so maybe that will change.
That is how they sucker people in by showing all available incentives online but putting in very small print that not all incentives will apply.

I felt your pain back in 2023. When I was shopping for a Havoc or Lunar, many good dealers around the country were at or barely below MSRP. In my immediate area, they were asking $10k-$20k over.

So I travelled about 4 hours south and got my Havoc in Nebraska at MSRP. Sometimes a couple hundred bucks in gas is needed to save thousands in dealer garbage.

EDIT: I found only a handful so far online. One in Kentucky, one in North Carolina, and one in Louisiana. (I excluded anything west of the Mississippi.) A couple of them are $1k off MSRP supposedly. You could call them and see if they'd be willing to give you a deal in exchange for you travelling all the way to them.

Last edited:
Did a search of 50 of the 79 Ram dealers within 100 miles of Boston and found 430 TRX’s sitting on the lots.

Attachments

• IMG_5288.png
    IMG_5288.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Here is some of the Delmonico Reds you can call on

Attachments

• IMG_5298.png
    IMG_5298.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5297.png
    IMG_5297.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5296.png
    IMG_5296.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5293.png
    IMG_5293.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5294.png
    IMG_5294.png
    417.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5295.png
    IMG_5295.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5292.png
    IMG_5292.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5291.png
    IMG_5291.png
    415 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5290.png
    IMG_5290.png
    414 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5289.png
    IMG_5289.png
    319 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the replies. I found the same available units online. I plan on making some additional calls this week to see who can do the best on one of these.

Kernersville Dodge in North Carolina had them at 9k below msrp last week.

why not reach out to Anthony at Mark Dodge...If they have one, I am sure you will probably get the best deal.

Mark Dodge in Louisiana was great with me. Call them first.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll be calling around some more today and tomorrow.

I just secured one from FL dealership (only 60 miles from home), it's so much difficult to get fair pricing from here and i had to get my first one from Kentucky but this time around, yes they are struggling to sell these and even for my trade-in they give whatever i asked :) Some dealers still dreaming big by asking 20K over around here

Called two dealers today. I can get $5-$6K off without any heavy lifting. Lots of them showing online for $10K-$14K off, but you have to qualify for all the rebates and incentives, which isn’t possible for most people.

Only ~265 out of the ~ 700 new Delmonico's left for sale. Grab one while you can.
I’m a bit astounded that 38% of the Delmonico Final Editions are still unsold. Production ended over 2 months ago, that certainly is a change from 2-3 years ago.

Edit: and now that I think about it, only 537 of them were for the US. So 49.3% of them (in the US) are still unsold.

Last edited:
I’m a bit astounded that 38% of the Delmonico Final Editions are still unsold. Production ended over 2 months ago, that certainly is a change from 2-3 years ago.
My bad - I checked again as I did not filter out the plebian red 24 models. ~ 206 are noted as Final with "Red" checked. After running through those two pages quickly it appears that ~ 52 were not in fact Delmonicos, but rather a flame red or some other color like black or blue.

So perhaps ~154 new Delmonico's remain, or ~ 20%+ of the Delmonico's made. (Assuming that most, or all new trucks are picked up by cars.com).

I think these higher interest rates are making it harder for average Joes to get $100K auto loans... Only about half of the new TRXs listed on the site a couple weeks ago remain, so I think that most of the deliveries have been made to dealers and the backlog is now working off pretty quick.

Will be a game of chicken for the next few weeks as some dealers need to get out desperately, while others see the end of the road come more clearly into focus.

This is the dealers'/buyers' "Brave Heart" moment. ;)
Screenshot 2024-04-30 194754.png

What is everyone seeing on Final Edition pricing? Seems like online listings show discounts anywhere from $14K off to $1K off.

Looking for a Delmonico Red TRX. Local dealer is at $2K off down from $30K over which was never going to happen.

Seems like there are quite a few sitting on dealer lots.

Work the deal and you will get it. I paid 113K for Delmonico red, but had to wade through multiple insults from dealers telling me how dumb I was expecting to pay that price--eventually you will get a call back

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back