T Todle22 TRX Noob Joined Sep 27, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Brush Co Current Ride 24 Trx Today at 7:38 AM #1 I have my order number. I’m waiting on my vin. My order was turned in in the first two days when they received orders according to my dealer. I’m getting a little worried because I cannot get an update with just my order number.
I have my order number. I’m waiting on my vin. My order was turned in in the first two days when they received orders according to my dealer. I’m getting a little worried because I cannot get an update with just my order number.
V -Vanguard- TRX Fiend Joined Jul 1, 2026 Messages 207 Gallery 1 Reaction score 218 Location NY Current Ride 2027 TRX on order Today at 7:59 AM #2 When did you order?
DocSkip741 TRX Fanatic Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 140 Gallery 6 Reaction score 156 Location Eastern Shore, MD Current Ride 26' Sequoia Platinum Current Ride #2 17' C7 Corvette Convertible Military USAF Today at 8:05 AM #3 @Eighty is a good resource to assist. DM him your VON and Last Name.