Tire Replacement!!

2017REBEL

TRX Fanatic
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Messages
118
Gallery
9
Reaction score
92
Location
San Mateo
Current Ride
2017 Ram Rebel
Guys,

I have 65k miles on my truck and need to replace my 2nd set of OEM Goodyears. (These are making a ton of noise) Possibly looking at other options like the K03 are any of you guys running the K03’s since they are finally available for the TRX.. and notice they weight 12lbs each more than the OEMs.

G
OG 21
 
I just put Goodyear Duratrac RT in 35x12.50-18 vs 325x65-18 on my 2027 model I got last week. My GPS confirmed that at 60 mph on the speedo they are at 60.2. I have to have a more robust tire because of where I drive (heavier and a 3-ply sidewall). Also, the Nitto Ridge Grappler is a 3-ply side wall as is the KO3 and the KM2. The Goodyear Boulder MT is just awesome off (had them on my 2024 2500 ZR2 and were still on the 2024 Colorado Bison I traded for the new TRX) road and even good on the highway BUT after about 15k they will let you hear them in the cab!
 
 
I’ve really liked the General Grabber A/Tx

 
When I was in the Rebel forum the talk was the KO3's were better in the snow and rain than the KO4's but with all wheel drive I don't think it matters.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top