Tazer DT GROUP BUY

Anyone with amp steps know if the tazer can deploy the side steps from within the cab? I know their new update they state the factory on screen button is there like the factory, I'm sure it works for the mopar steps, just curious about amps.

no, it cannot.

Anyone with amp steps know if the tazer can deploy the side steps from within the cab? I know their new update they state the factory on screen button is there like the factory, I'm sure it works for the mopar steps, just curious about amps.
The tazer when combined with the switch below can deploy the side steps from within the cab.

As a bonus... as long as you have the switch, you do not need the tazer to deploy the side steps from within the cab.

But in all seriousness... the AMP Side Steps cannot be incorporated into UConnect which means the tazer will not be able to control them.

For those that have the tazer installed…I installed mine, everthing was working fine, mirrors moving in, amber running lights, etc. Then all of a sudden everything went back to stock and when I try to access the tazer (Audio screen left arrow and canc) nothing happens. When the truck is running the light on the unit is red…

What should I do? I’m afraid to just u plug it…

no, it cannot.

Why is this? How does the truck know which steps are installed? The power steps are a simple 12v motor. If you had the Oem power steps/wiring and switched them out to amp steps you are saying they would not work?

Why is this? How does the truck know which steps are installed? The power steps are a simple 12v motor. If you had the Oem power steps/wiring and switched them out to amp steps you are saying they would not work?
Anything is possible but currently the Tazer does not do anything for customers who have Amp steps. I’d suggest reaching out to the guys at Tazer. If there’s enough interest, perhaps they could look into it.

Sorry if this has already been discussed or there is an answer on this.

What are we leaving unplugged on the truck when we leave the Tazer in all the time? I thought I ready it was a security module. Is it OK to leave this unplugged on the truck while the Tazer is installed full time?

TY for your order!!

The Tazer doesn't natively do this, but......ZAuto does have another product that can add in the RCA cables to the back of the radio, and give an HDMI input. That product is plug n play, runs $189 - and would then use your Tazer's settings to allow it to play through the 12" screen.

If you want to get that too, we can get you set up with it. Email me - sales@retroshop.us and we can get that cared for.
How is the install of this adapter? The Video made it look like u need to add pins to a wiring harness… it’s not plug and play? Looks like this might work too. Not sure if one is better than the other….

Thoughts?
Just want to be able to stream YouTube videos and Netflix if I take a trip. Tried the magic box 2.0 and it’s a pile of junk.

There's been quite a bit of interest in the Tazer DT from ZAutotech - so I worked with the team there to facilitate a group buy!

This is an authorized sale (group buy), facilitated by RetroShop (my company) for the Tazer DT module.

What does the Tazer do? LOADS of stuff (full features can be found on our site) - here are a few quick hits!
  • Change DRL location
  • Tire size adjuster (to 41")
  • Light Shows
  • Disable NAV in motion lockout
  • Auto fold mirrors
  • and a LOT more
Full directions / features list can be found here.

MSRP is $329, plus $8.95 shipping. We are selling at $50 off for this group buy.

Active date - now through March 20, 2021. (subject to change based on availability!)

Get yours here - https://retroshop.us/collections/tazer-modules/products/tazerdt - the discount will auto apply in your cart upon checkout.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at sales@retroshop.us or call/text 314-669-4437 and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

:cool:
anyway to get one now with discount? new member and owner

Back