Super quiet, am I missing something here

Hey everyone,
Got my new TRX and I am shocked its so quiet. I put in Sport Mode, anything I am missing?
Yes, you're missing Borla.

If OP thinks stock is to quiet, don't recommend AWE which is more quiet than stock, most of the time you are driving.
 
Last edited:
Saying honestly doesnt change the fact that there is nothing "uneventful" about the stock TRX exhaust LOL
Yea it’s pretty dang rowdy for a stock exhaust. Aside from the cats, it’s basically straight piped all the way back. Those little mufflers don’t do a whole lot. Exhaust is normally the first thing I mod on a truck. I didn’t feel the need to do so on the TRX
 
Yes, you're missing Borla.

If OP thinks stock is to quiet, don't recommend AWE which is more quiet than stock, most of the time you are driving.
I know we don’t agree on sound but this being my 4th TRX, there is no way AWE is quieter than stock in any driving situation. We can debate what sounds good to our ear between systems but there’s no debate here- confirmed by my wife who is not a car person, “This truck sounds way better and louder, deeper than your others”
 
I personally don’t see a need for wasting money on a full exhaust when the SLP loudmouth’s are so damn good sounding on this truck.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top