Super quiet, am I missing something here

MCooper

TRX Fiend
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
262
Gallery
8
Reaction score
138
Location
Miami, FL
Current Ride
Raptor R
Current Ride #2
Raptor R/TRX/EscaladeV/GT3/G63
Hey everyone,
Got my new TRX and I am shocked its so quiet. I put in Sport Mode, anything I am missing?
 
Hey everyone,
Got my new TRX and I am shocked its so quiet. I put in Sport Mode, anything I am missing?
No, you are not missing anything. My AWE System will be in on Monday getting it installed along with the BD Squadron Pro 2 ditch lights. Used to run only Borla ATAK on my performance vehicles but now I just hate drone with a passion, and at least for me the AWE product is the answer. Little more expensive but worth it to me.
 
The sport mode doesn't have any effect on the exhaust. We can get you sorted with a catback system if you are looking to be louder!
 
No, you are not missing anything. My AWE System will be in on Monday getting it installed along with the BD Squadron Pro 2 ditch lights. Used to run only Borla ATAK on my performance vehicles but now I just hate drone with a passion, and at least for me the AWE product is the answer. Little more expensive but worth it to me.
Atak had drone? AWE not as loud as Borla correct?
 
If they for some reason can't get one we've got plenty ready to go!
Thank you. These guys are just so close so had to try for ease. Gonna figure out some pool noodles and towels in the tips to dull the cold start at 4 30 AM
 
This was the first start after Extensive internal and external modifications to my Z06 C7.

Have to do a lot of work for it to sound like this. Used Borla ATAK--Wicked especially when the E85 was used and the tune changed to dial in more timing.

 
Last edited:
Are they quieter than the 21-24s?
 
To me absolutely yes
Interesting, thanks. I'm the original owner of a 21 here and quiet is not how I would describe it!
 
Are you sure they did not give you an RHO?

I have the Exhaust Cutouts, but I never close them. I could never go back. Night and day difference now
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

Back
Top