Stolen in pompano beach fl

KBB might not be a good indicator of the car valuation. They'll have to follow manheim prices in your area. Florida's prices are high and that might be to your advantage. Also you have to find similar Lunar listings for sale in your general area. Is going to be an uphill battle but 1st offer is always a lowball.
You'll never get what you wouldve in JAN when you tried to sell.
 
Anyone can help me to fight this i paid 2k over sticker when they just came out with the lunars
That’s low for a lunar. I would search nationwide for comps. Cheapest lunar I saw in my search was one imported from Canada for $75k and it was rough! I wanted a Lunar but found a good deal on a sandblast, so I’ve got my finger on the pulse of Lunar trucks
 
That’s low for a lunar. I would search nationwide for comps. Cheapest lunar I saw in my search was one imported from Canada for $75k and it was rough! I wanted a Lunar but found a good deal on a sandblast, so I’ve got my finger on the pulse of Lunar trucks
insurance doesnt care what price a car in AZ is for a comp in FL. Just been through the whole process with a totaled truck. They barely look statewide. They want manheim prices and similar comps in your area. Since only 899 were made is going to be hard to find a similar build in his geographical area. What insurance does, they'll comp other special edition TRX like Havoc since it was released in '23 when Lunar was. OP has an uphill battle but with patience he should be made whole if his insurance was a big one.
 
Since only 899 were made is going to be hard to find a similar build in his geographical area.
1467

1790714957012.webp
 
Depending on your insurance company, your policy may have a provision to enter into mediation or have them enter discussions with a 3rd party appraiser. When my '22 was stolen, we got $17K more going through a 3rd party appraiser (we paid to hire) and that more than covered the cost.

As was said, it doesn't matter what you paid, it matters what you can prove the vehicle would sell for in the market.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top