Stayflush Billet 3rd Brake Light Housing for TRX/RHO Cerakoted $760 shipped

6rian

TRX Fan
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
92
Gallery
13
Reaction score
102
Location
Oregon
Brand new billet 3rd brake light housing from Stayflush Motorsports. I had it Cerakoted in Blackout Black for extra toughness and to resist any fading from constant UV exposure, which the more common anodized finishes experience. Also includes the optional plug n play wiring harness that was an additional $200 but makes wiring a breeze. Designed to use Baja Designs S2 lights (not included but I have those as well). I'm selling this to help fund another project. Fits the TRX and RHO with or without the rear view mirror camera.

$760 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3223.webp
    IMG_3223.webp
    453.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3224.webp
    IMG_3224.webp
    235 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3056.webp
    IMG_3056.webp
    240.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top