Status of 2024 TRX

The '23 price has already gone up past what I'm willing to spend, same with the '24 Jeep 392. Thankfully I have '22s... 🍻
Its pretty damn silly at this point.
My 21 was 77k for a level 1 and now the base is several thousands higher.

But its everything, wife wants a Tahoe now and they are 73k for a 5.3L lux package RST. With all the hard plastic splattered about, it should be a 60k tops SUV. And there is no budge on pricing either.

Its pretty damn silly at this point.
My 21 was 77k for a level 1 and now the base is several thousands higher.

But it’s everything, wife wants a Tahoe now and they are 73k for a 5.3L lux package RST. With all the hard plastic splattered about, it should be a 60k tops SUV. And there is no budge on pricing either.
Escalades are even more absurd, they’re great cars but when you consider how much you spend vs what you get it’s insanely overpriced. You can buy a base C8 and a mid-level Tahoe for about the same price as a well-optioned Escalade.

Funniest thing I participated this week:

Called a East Los Angeles Ram dealer advertising a new TRX for a few thousand under MSRP. Figured what the heck, I'll talk to them. Dealer says "We are honoring the discount as advertised you see online but also including a market adjustment of $30k on the sale!!"

LOL

He also went on to say "This is the LAST CALL EDITION TRX!" :ROFLMAO:

If I wasn't so heavily invested in family, real estate and in my career in California, I would have jumped ship years ago. It's really sad the way things have turned out for us.

Hoping I can place an order for a '24 (if that does end up happening) or pick up a hydro blue out of state..... in limbo for now 😑

Attachments

• TRX.png
    TRX.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 115
Funniest thing I participated this week:

Called a East Los Angeles Ram dealer advertising a new TRX for a few thousand under MSRP. Figured what the heck, I'll talk to them. Dealer says "We are honoring the discount as advertised you see online but also including a market adjustment of $30k on the sale!!"

LOL

He also went on to say "This is the LAST CALL EDITION TRX!" :ROFLMAO:

If I wasn't so heavily invested in family, real estate and in my career in California, I would have jumped ship years ago. It's really sad the way things have turned out for us.

Hoping I can place an order for a '24 (if that does end up happening) or pick up a hydro blue out of state..... in limbo for now 😑
Yeah that's not just a California thing, here in Texas they do the same bait and switch and I'm sure it happens all over.

This one dealer told me, "We're selling this truck for MSRP" followed by "There will be 3-6k of mandatory add-ons" with a straight face. Another made it seem like they were doing me such a huge favor by "only" charging 5k over instead of 10k.

I'm thankful for the few decent dealerships out there like Koons and Granger who don't engage in funny business.

Yeah that's not just a California thing, here in Texas they do the same bait and switch and I'm sure it happens all over.

This one dealer told me, "We're selling this truck for MSRP" followed by "There will be 3-6k of mandatory add-ons" with a straight face. Another made it seem like they were doing me such a huge favor by "only" charging 5k over instead of 10k.

I'm thankful for the few decent dealerships out there like Koons and Granger who don't engage in funny business.
Before I bought my Mojave, a dealer in Maryland was advertising them for 38k
Then you needed to buy some 6k dealer package
Then they added destination
Then they added 1k+ in fees.
Ended up ordering one for 5% under invoice from a jeep forum dealer. And that was cheaper than the cheapest advertised price posted online.

There is plenty of talk about the Lunar Edition out there, but is there any update for 2024?
That's what I'd like to know as well. I have heard of order banks supposedly opening up for 2024 soon but I'm interested to see the MSRP for a Level 2 TRX and what other items RAM has decided to take off or change like the door handles and grab handles lol

That's what I'd like to know as well. I have heard of order banks supposedly opening up for 2024 soon but I'm interested to see the MSRP for a Level 2 TRX and what other items RAM has decided to take off or change like the door handles and grab handles lol
this might help, it's a spy photo of a fully loaded 2024 level 2 caught in testing:

iu

Escalades are even more absurd, they’re great cars but when you consider how much you spend vs what you get it’s insanely overpriced. You can buy a base C8 and a mid-level Tahoe for about the same price as a well-optioned Escalade.

Never thought about that, but it’s not far off. Escalades are crazy money for what is nothing more than a mildly gussied up Tahoe. They sure sell though. Major cash cow for GM.

In looking at the 2024 pilot-vehicle build sheets (for TRX), I think I might be seeing some more deletions coming. For example, 2 of the 7 pilot vehicles deleted the 115V outlets and inverter.

1683826752461.png

There is plenty of talk about the Lunar Edition out there, but is there any update for 2024?
As far as I know, the 6.2 Hemi is still in the TRX this final year. I know Ram has been testing Hurricanes and had a variety of people confirm there is a dozen test trucks with Hurricanes in them sitting at the plant the past week. But I was told they are having issues and Ram is sending people off for training.

I think the TRX is safe at least until Jan 2024 from info I have. And just like this year, Ram closed the order banks for the TRX in January and people were SOL until their orders, dealer stock and special editions hit the lots.

As far as I know, the 6.2 Hemi is still in the TRX this final year. I know Ram has been testing Hurricanes and had a variety of people confirm there is a dozen test trucks with Hurricanes in them sitting at the plant the past week. But I was told they are having issues and Ram is sending people off for training.

I think the TRX is safe at least until Jan 2024 from info I have. And just like this year, Ram closed the order banks for the TRX in January and people were SOL until their orders, dealer stock and special editions hit the lots.
And, as tripleB pointed out previously, all 7 of the pilot-vehicle TRX's (for 2024) have the 6.2L engine.

And let me also confirm the TRX will have a new suspension upgrade. Only problem is I don't know when it is coming, could be on 2024 trucks or could come in 2025MY. But there will be a new upgrade that will allow for more "tuning..." Who wants to guess what it is 🤣 🤣 🤣

And, as tripleB pointed out previously, all 7 of the pilot-vehicle TRX's (for 2024) have the 6.2L engine.
I got to get with him and see if he can track the Hurricanes that made it down the line.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back