So Clean

Attachments

• tempImageiKpNom.png
    tempImageiKpNom.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 302
  • 9CF31485-BEE1-442D-ABE1-E9E1AA107207.jpeg
    9CF31485-BEE1-442D-ABE1-E9E1AA107207.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 249
Dumb question, but this is a general question so I thought I'd ask it here. Do TRXs have the daytime amber running lights similar to Raptors?

Dumb question, but this is a general question so I thought I'd ask it here. Do TRXs have the daytime amber running lights similar to Raptors?
If they do, I haven't figured it out yet. You have to have the lights either in parking light mode, headlight on for it to have the amber marker lights. Which is why I find myself always rolling around like this. Sometimes without the fogs.

Looking good (y)(y) Mines getting detailed and ceramic coating as I type
Nice, I had mine ceramic coated, and couldn't be happier.

Not by default. But you can change them to Amber with the Tazer.

Not by default. But you can change them to Amber with the Tazer.
Right, but can you solo run the three amber lights in the hood with Taser? If so, I'd purchase one.

Sorry I corrected myself....They run with the DRL's but not solo
Ahh, that's what I thought. I was slightly confused 🤔. Thanks for the clarification.

Looks awesome. Is it just stealth wrap on the bottom of the doors/rockers or did you do use something else?
Stealth wrap. It’s been holding up nicely so far.

Attachments

• D427BD3C-7D7E-4921-B980-A3BBBCB497FA.jpeg
    D427BD3C-7D7E-4921-B980-A3BBBCB497FA.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 88
Where did you get the SRT badge on the grille? Is that a mopar part? If yes do you have the part number and how does it mount? Thanks

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back