Ship date pushed back?

It’s why II ordered from the dealer I ordered from. Dude kept me informed

Shipping is a $hit show.

Took my truck near two months (from build date) to get from Sterling Heights, MI to Pulaski, WI.......
Yep, I hear ya there. Mine was built 1/26 but sat in the back lot for 33 days before heading to the rail. Now it's been almost 3 weeks of sitting at the final rail destination waiting for a semi to pick it up and haul to my local dealership.

Yep, I hear ya there. Mine was built 1/26 but sat in the back lot for 33 days before heading to the rail. Now it's been almost 3 weeks of sitting at the final rail destination waiting for a semi to pick it up and haul to my local dealership.
LMAO....at that rate...being I am in North Idaho, it will be next year before my truck gets here! It will be a year old before I even look at it

Ask anyone who’s been on the forum for any length of time (beyond my time) if they’ve gotten a real answer from the chat function. It’s useful for narrowing down your build status codes but other than that it’s largely useless. Beadlocks have been in and out of being on shortage from when I ordered mine back in late January. I stopped paying that close of attention to them since I didn’t order them. I know other members have had holdups because of them and eliminated them from their builds for that reason.
LOL I contacted them today and they said there are no shortages, they do not use codes any longer at the chat level, and they said my truck was not scheduled. 100% opposite of what I was told yesterday.

Well I interrogated the chat bot and these are the responses

View attachment 10900

View attachment 10901
So this gets better, the next day I contact and get a new person/bot what ever and the answers are 100% opposite

1618419312069.png

1618419352092.png

Amber
Thank you for chatting with us, my name is Amber with Chrysler Customer Care. Please keep the chat window open to participate in a brief survey at the completion of our conversation.
9:33:51 AM

Me
Hello Amber, I was curious if you could tell me the status code of the following vehicle I ordered: 1C6SRFU99MN764715
9:34:34 AM

Amber
Congratulations on your order, Seth! We no linger use the status codes so I couldn't say what code the status would correspond to but I would be happy to check on the status for you!
9:35:40 AM
I will just be one moment. While you wait, could you provide me with your address, phone number and email in order to document your new vehicle order status request?
9:35:46 AM

Me
Ummm my friend received a status code yesterday from this chat
9:36:09 AM

9:36:47 AM
Amber
Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!
9:38:05 AM

Me
So you're telling me there are no status codes? Because my dealer told me mine is in 'D' and my friend found out yesterday from this FCA Chat that his is in D1
9:39:00 AM

Amber
Your selling dealership may be able to provide you with a code, however we no longer use them on our end, I wouldn't be able to advise how your friend received one.
9:40:18 AM

Me
What does "Schedule Stage" mean?
9:40:45 AM

excuse me "Scheduled Stage". What does that mean? Is there a date?
9:41:13 AM

Amber
There are no set dates during production, but in this stage the factory is confirming that everything that will be needed for your build is available and being assigned to your order. Once all of these parts are confirmed the vehicle will be in line to start the build.
9:43:40 AM

Me
you guys give the most vague answers imaginable :(
9:44:01 AM

I was told that the beadlocks and graphics are on back order?
9:44:16 AM

Amber
We have not received work that there are any shortages on these parts. I do apologize we are only privy to the current status of the vehicle, your selling dealership may be able to offer more information.
9:45:53 AM

Me
Well its funny, two days ago I was on this chat and the person told me that there was a shortage and my truck was scheduled for build on 4/26.
9:46:33 AM

Amber
I would not be able to speak for another agent, but we have not received any notices regarding these parts we also do not receive any set dates during production as there are too may variables to provide an accurate estimate. I would recommend checking back in a week or so and we can check on the status for you again.
9:49:15 AM

Me
I dont know if you can pass on the information to your supervisor but there are many unhappy customers about the lack of information
9:49:54 AM

Amber
I can certainly understand that, Seth, and I will pass this along for you.
9:50:48 AM

Me
so is there a chip shortage?
9:51:00 AM

Amber
There is a global Microchip/Semiconductor shortage, we have temporarily shut down several of our factories to accommodate this so it is not expected to cause a delay in vehicles being built at other factories, the 1500's are not involved in the shut down.
9:54:18 AM

Me
hmmm
9:55:59 AM

Well you told me the exact opposite of what Emily told me yesterday.
9:56:22 AM

In everything I asked lol
9:56:30 AM

Amber
I do apologize about that, Seth, I can not speak for Emily but I will make sure this is reviewed so accurate information is being provided.
9:57:09 AM

Me
So you're saying there is no shortage on beadlock rims nor graphics? Because dealers are telling customers this
9:58:17 AM

Amber
Not that has been reported to us, I did confirm this with out ordering team and they have also not heard of this.
10:00:48 AM

Me
have you heard about the forum www.ram-trx.com ?
10:01:18 AM

excuse me ram-trx.com
10:01:33 AM
Many of us who have ordered these trucks are on there. There has been multiple dealers telling customers that beadlocks and graphics are on back order.

In fact when I placed my order, the dealer told me due to a chip shortage, I would not get lane departure. (which is opposite of what you just told me)

Also we are being told they cannot order 2021 models any longer

Amber
I am aware there are forums however we do not get information from them. Your order is still listed as being on schedule so there is no indicated delay, outside of the microchips there have been no reported shortages. If you would like you can check back in a week or so and we can check on the progress for you. If the order is delayed or if there are any new parts concerns reported at that time we can certainly get you more information on it.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back