How fast do these get?

how many miles with the 850 package? has it been reliable (if you DD it)?
this is my DD and I’ve got about 10,000 miles with it. I’ve got over 25,000 on my truck. No issues with it and it’s absolutely made my the truck more fun to drive.

this is my DD and I’ve got about 10,000 miles with it. I’ve got over 25,000 on my truck. No issues with it and it’s absolutely made my the truck more fun to drive.
glad to hear. im debating pulling the trigger on a 93 pump gas package (+100 hp) but dont want to mess the truck up since it runs fine stock

glad to hear. im debating pulling the trigger on a 93 pump gas package (+100 hp) but dont want to mess the truck up since it runs fine stock
I ended up pulling the trigger after talking to to several shops, found the right one and we talked quite a bit. What swung me was that these engines can handle so much more and that these types of tunes will help it run better.

Thanks everyone for some info. I knew what to expect asking a group of adults a question on the Internet

It is an S550 around 825whp without the elevation hit so it was amazing to see it right next to me. Couldn't get next to the guy to find out what was done

Thanks everyone for some info. I knew what to expect asking a group of adults a question on the Internet

It is an S550 around 825whp without the elevation hit so it was amazing to see it right next to me. Couldn't get next to the guy to find out what was done
If you are 825 then the trx has to be 1K plus if he was with you at a roll.
My stock 19 Bullitt would sit door to door from a 20 roll until about 80 then it would pull ahead.

What color was the truck? That may help get to the bottom of this 🤔

hmm I will have to find that setting in the cluster.
it is in the radio under settings, then display, then themes. Pick the limited theme then it will be blue

Hey all -- I got caught completely off guard by a TRX yesterday and I wanted to learn what they're capable of. I have a Mustang that's supercharged, pullied, E85, etc and the truck next to me and I were even through a few gears. We were both rolling so I know what the other outcome would've been 😂

Anyway, I'm super impressed by it and was just hoping to learn what it takes to get one to that level so I can replan my next purchase. Thanks in advance!

Is this how it looked?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back