Road Rage. Nice Truck

Another Havoc in some crazy news story... haha

I wonder if its that dude on here that uses nothing but exclamations after every word/sentence.

with all these stabbings, dem’s are going to try banning knives now… 🤦‍♂️
NYC libs deserve what they get. It is a problem resolving itself.

Also, I'm scheduled to get IGLA shortly with the guys you recommended. That last encounter at Whole Foods got me over the line.

NYC libs deserve what they get. It is a problem resolving itself.

Also, I'm scheduled to get IGLA shortly with the guys you recommended. That last encounter at Whole Foods got me over the line.
Its well worth it just for piece of mind alone. Also very easy to use. Becomes effortless after a few weeks.

The road rage truck looks like it has carbon fiber fender flares and mud flaps. I don't remember seeing a Havoc like that on this forum.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 082823.png

I wonder if its that dude on here that uses nothing but exclamations after every word/sentence.
Whatever!!!!!! Do!!!!!!! You!!!!!!! Mean????????

what happened at Whole Foods?
Two up and coming NASA astronauts were about to make an attempt on my vehicle.

I posted about it here:

Damn what a shame

with all these stabbings, dem’s are going to try banning knives now… 🤦‍♂️
Especially when there is money to be made, they can copy the antics overseas! Grants and selling these shirts? :LOL:

I was born in England. My Dad and Grandfather served during conflicts in the British Army/Home Guard (including WW1/WW2).

Little island colonized 180+ other countries, defended itself against overwhelming foes.

WTF happened?

England: Zombie Knife/Machete 'cause du jour'
US (Harbor Freight): $5 Machete with coupon. Limit of 10. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Attachments

• Zombie knifes.jpg
    Zombie knifes.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 25
Saw this in the news today

I see two options for what happened here:

1. The driver of the pickup truck was upset he crashed his fugly yellow TRX knowing that his Havoc is worthless. It was probably in danger of being totaled with the payout being 10% of original purchase price.

2. The driver of the pickup truck knew his yellow TRX was fugly and wanted to get rid of it for whatever little insurance money he could get, so he crashed into the black sedan, but then realized he'd better pretend and be upset with the other driver so he busted out his machete.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back